Post your hauls here

You don't even know about the music you're referencing you fucking moron. It's not black/thrash. You're jumbling different styles together that are supposed to be separate. But, again, you wouldn't know that because you're a hipster faggot.

I am not a hipster, because if you define being a hipster that would involve listening to only hipster music and if you define Boris and Sunn 0))) as hipster metal than you got around 3% of my collection. So unless you have substance for the argument, than don't make that claim. But really I ask you to do so, because I have an open mind in music, more so in metal THAN NON-METAL where I am all ways looking for new music. I listen to more true fucking metal than you did at my age, so at this rate I will surpass you in such an epic fashion that my forum popularity will be as high as the posts that you ranked up while sitting alone at your house.

And yes, it is black/thrash. It is a mixing of the two styles, simple as it can get. I don't see how a majority of their band's music is not rooted deeply in that sound.

Thank you for making that post in order to demonstrate for all to see that you're stupid and don't know what you're talking about, thereby making my job as easy as simply pointing out that your post is stupid.

Also, you're really pathetic and just weird in general. Try not trying so fucking hard.

Wait, you did not even answer shit. Can you even do it? I mean you make a stupid claim and than once I fire back in an amazingly kickass manner you say "don't try so hard." I know what I am talking about, and if you truly think that NWN! does not produce a fucking ton of black/thrash, explain in detail so that it aids to discussion because you are doing a lot of derailing. :)

Black/Thrash and bestial blackdeathwargoatfucknecrometal are two very different things you dumbass. Blasphemy, Morbosidad, Anal Vomit, Damaar, Revenge, Conqueror, Black Witchery, Procreation, Proclamation, Blasphemophagher, Archgoat, Almighty Sathanas, etc., etc. are not Black/Thrash like Gospel Of The Horns, Destruktor, Perversor, Trench Hell, Witchtrap, Grenade, etc., etc., and if you can't tell the difference between the two styles, then obviously you don't know as much as you think you do. Which you don't.

I find a lot of black/thrash happens to sound A LOT like bestial blackdeathwargoatfucknecrometal, because that it is a made up genre within the genre of black/thrash. I win this debate because all those bands you listed fall under black/thrash. Now to get technical I am going to listen to some blackfrozenwinter90'sdarkthroneblowingdodensavirginfagget music, which falls under the black metal genre.

lol

bestial blackdeathwargoatfucknecrometal is far more related to Death Metal, if anything, than Thrash, but is actually pretty firmly rooted purely in Black Metal. That's the end of this discussion, since you just proved your worth[lessness].

No, I simply won because the sound simply rooted in black/thrash bands like Archgoat and shit like that(in a good way), and obviously those bands show some death metal signs in the their music but not enough for you to will this argument. But I can already see this diving into more "your stupid, no your stupid" arguments.

This message is hidden because Alter is on your ignore list.

I've waited too long for this.

Agalloch - The Demonstration Archive: 1996-1998
Ataraxie - Anhédonie
Ataraxie - Slow Transcending Agony
Aythis - Doppelgänger
Doom:VS - Aeternum Vale
Doom:VS - Dead Words Speak
Marillion - Afraid of Sunlight (Remaster)
Marillion - B'Sides Themselves
Marillion - Clutching at Straws (Remaster)
Marillion - Early Stages: The Official Bootlegs 1982-1987 (6CD box set)
Marillion - Happiness is the Road (Deluxe 2CD Edition)
Marillion - Holidays in Eden (Remaster)
Marillion - marillion.co.uk (3rd Edition)
Marillion - Misplaced Childhood (Remaster)
Marillion - Radiation
Marillion - Somewhere Else
Marillion - This Strange Engine
Negură Bunget - Zîrnindu-să, Sala Molksa/From Transilvanian Forest, Maiastru Sfetnic
Nightingale - Live Again: The Offical Bootleg CD
Nightingale - Live in The Night DVD
Pantheist - Amartia
Pantheist - Journey Through Lands Unknown
Pantheist - O Solitude
Pantheist - The Pains Of Sleep
Vinterriket - Kälte, Schnee Und Eis - Rekapitulation der Winterszeit (digibook)