Post your hauls here

^Good one.

Decrepit Birth-"...And Time Begins" (didn't buy it, never would. My friend didn't want it so I took it...still don't enjoy it too much but eh, it was free)
Xasthur-"The Funeral Of Being"
Gorguts-"Conidered Dead/The Erosion of Sanity" two from the vault thing...I want originals but it's cheaper this way and still better than a burned copy.

^Good one.

Decrepit Birth-"...And Time Begins" (didn't buy it, never would. My friend didn't want it so I took it...still don't enjoy it too much but eh, it was free)
Xasthur-"The Funeral Of Being"
Gorguts-"Conidered Dead/The Erosion of Sanity" two from the vault thing...I want originals but it's cheaper this way and still better than a burned copy.

Yeah, I am curious to see how many of these Dolorian albums were released.

Anyways, I've thought about ordering that Gorguts dual CD. Does it have 2 seperate jewel cases for each album or just one?

The new DsO thingy. Pretty jewish to not put this on the same disc with the S.V.E.S.T. material. And then they went ahead and put Mass Grave Aesthetics on its own disc as a single. They could have at least tacked the song from CTHT on there, too. Rather shitty way to do business.

The new DsO thingy. Pretty jewish to not put this on the same disc with the S.V.E.S.T. material. And then they went ahead and put Mass Grave Aesthetics on its own disc as a single. They could have at least tacked the song from CTHT on there, too. Rather shitty way to do business.

I think this was probably more due to copyrights and things like that...NoEvDia and End All Life split the pressings of the CD and the LP I think, and I bet that the only way they could agree to release them together was on vinyl. Don't have any proof of this but it seems more logical to assume it's some kind of rights issue rather than them just being Jews.

In any case, just get a turntable/stereo :)

I think this was probably more due to copyrights and things like that...NoEvDia and End All Life split the pressings of the CD and the LP I think, and I bet that the only way they could agree to release them together was on vinyl. Don't have any proof of this but it seems more logical to assume it's some kind of rights issue rather than them just being Jews.

In any case, just get a turntable/stereo :)

I'll be spinning the DsO side toward the end of the show tonight.