Post your hauls here

1097451.jpg

Just ordered form Shadow Kingdom,can't wait to get this,the Feg are my all time favourite band...yeeehaaa

On my drive up from Georgia with friends, I stopped at Vintage Vinyl today and that store is indeed legendary. They even stocked one of my friend's shitty band. I picked up some essential albums I have put off buying for some time:

Angel Witch - S/T CD
Hellhammer - Apocalyptic Raids CD
Morbid Angel - Blessed are the Sick CD
Witch - S/T LP

Cultes Des Ghouls - Haxan
Deathspell Omega - Infernal Battles
Frostgrave - Hymn of the Dead
Meressin - The Baphomet's Call
Prevalent Resistance - Eternal Return
Terrorama - Omnipotence
Doomsword - My Name Will Live On
Against Nature - Appease
Decrepitaph - Condemned Cathedral
Acid Witch - Witchtanic Hellucinations
Revolting - Dreadful Pleasures

Haha I was gonna say that. And yes it does. I've been enjoying it quite a bit. One of those albums I should have got a long time ago but passed over. I really like Enthroned. I have yet to hear much newer stuff. Any good?

Enthroned's best material was their earlier stuff,although "The Apocalypse Manifesto" is fucking kick ass and the last track "The Scourge Of God " is worth buying the album for alone,Prophecies of Pagan Fire and Regie Sathanas also kick ass as does the live album 'Black Goat Ritual',love these guys:kickass:

Earache Records WORLDWIDE METAL

5 CDs of thrash metal, death metal, and grindcore. for the price of one!

featuring the biggest bands from the USA, UK, Scandinavia, and Europe. (some big names here, and some lesser known ones, but all fuckin great imo)

PLUS a full PC Game, Extreme Metal Racing. select your brutal vehicle of death, run over zombies, and blow each other up... while headbanging to kickass metal!

From the End:

Etrusgrave - Masters Of Fate (OK I changed my mind about the samples, they're good :\)
Odyssea - Tears In Floods
Baphomet - Deliver Me Unto Pain ($3.33 today, go buy it!)

finally arrived!

Brutality - Screams of Anguish
Demilich - Nespithe
Morpheus Descends - Ritual of Infinity
Morpheus Descends - The Horror of the Truth
The Puritan - Lithium Gates

I got my haul from NWN today. Extremely fast.

Morbosidad / Cojete A Dios Por El Culo by Morbosidad
Return To Dust by Ares Kingdom
Graves Of The Archangels by Dead Congregation
Hour Of 13 by Hour Of 13
Circle Of Death by Slugathor
Crematory by Sarcasm (Vinyl)

I'm so excited. my Ildjarn hoodie should be coming fairly soon as well. It depends where Transcedental Creations are located.