Post your hauls here

Afflicted - Prodigal Sun
Sextrash - Sexual Carnage
Sabbat - Karmagmassacre
Sabbat - Disembody
Sabbat - Fetishism

Should fill up my iPod :cry:/:). Time to start putting the haul money towards a bigger one.

Afflicted - Prodigal Sun
Sextrash - Sexual Carnage
Sabbat - Karmagmassacre
Sabbat - Disembody
Sabbat - Fetishism

Should fill up my iPod :cry:/:). Time to start putting the haul money towards a bigger one.

Sabbat fucking rules!! i'm gonna put on Fetishism right now:kickass::kickass:,just ordered the Ayat-Six Years Of Dormant Hatred cd,also get "The Dwelling-The Melody Of Deathmask"

I'll be receiving it soon, but I've heard Ve Spine Je Pravda before, and it's actually quite good. Sharp, "melodic" black metal with lots of good riffs. Morbivod is just weird.

I'll be receiving it soon, but I've heard Ve Spine Je Pravda before, and it's actually quite good. Sharp, "melodic" black metal with lots of good riffs. Morbivod is just weird.

Well he's on the "nerdy" side of black metal I'd say. maybe this doesn't occur to you caused by not understanding the lyrics, but for me it just feels like he's a bumpkin. Like, Stíny Plamenů is good and all, but I can't stand War For War for example, or Umbrtka.

Well, yeah, he seems like pretty much a goofy bastard, but like you said, I can't understand the lyrics, I know he likes sewers and that the Czech Republic has an interesting way of setting up sewer systems but...I think it's pretty unique. Sewers = undergroudn. Kvlt. Literally.

Well, yeah, he seems like pretty much a goofy bastard, but like you said, I can't understand the lyrics, I know he likes sewers and that the Czech Republic has an interesting way of setting up sewer systems but...I think it's pretty unique. Sewers = undergroudn. Kvlt. Literally.

Yeah sewers are cool. <3333

My Dying Bride ~turn loose the swans
Death ~human
Type O Negative ~world coming down
Brutality ~when the sky turns black(reissue)
Deranged ~high on blood
Centinex ~world declension