Post your hauls here

Well I posted a list in the classifieds thread. The good cds are most likely gone but you might still find something. I need to update the list thought, many cds are gone.

oh, and some cheap sunglasses

zz-top-2006-clive-davis-pre-grammy-awards-party-0CeJzZ.jpg

I also got some stuff from Ben_t today:

Orodruin- Epicurean Mass
Squash Bowels- No Mercy
Ven Buens Ende- Written In Waters
Aeternus- ...And So the Night Became
Bathory- Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Necrovation- Breed Deadness Blood

No, I haven't received it yet. Does it say anything on your end as far as a clearing date or something?

I have nothing on it on my Paypal account or my bank account, which is fuckin' weird considering I remember it saying I just sent you money. Oh well, off it goes again. Sorry!

I picked it up for like 5 bucks the other day. It was pretty good on first listen even though shoegaze isn't really my thing. But I figured why not for that price, given all I've heard about it and how much it is praised. I really do like the guitar tone and production, it's really impressive Shields did all that with just a tremolo bar and a guitar.

The way the guitars and the vocals were recorded was so perfect. I find it pretty cool that the drums are actually sampled from recordings by the band's drummer, since he injured himself during the recording process, but it's only obvious when they're supposed to sound that way.

Neglected Fields - Mephisto Lettonica
Primal Fear - Primal Fear
Misanthrope - Sadistic Sex Daemon
Enthroned - Carnage in Worlds Beyond
Cryonic Temple - Immortal
Agressor - Deathreat