Post your hauls here

Something isn't right there. I mean not only was Atonement Ritual just released, but it's on NWf'kingN!? And Root albums don't just float around like that.

Something isn't right there. I mean not only was Atonement Ritual just released, but it's on NWf'kingN!? And Root albums don't just float around like that.

sir, what are you suggesting? Actually, hell symphony is very easy to find since it's been reissued by "i hate" this year.

You've never been to this store. They have all kinds of shit that you wouldn't think. Damn near every single one of my hauls are from there. It's rare I have to order online.

sir, what are you suggesting? Actually, hell symphony is very easy to find since it's been reissued by "i hate" this year.

You're off-topic.

Raventale - On a Crystal Swing
Maleficio - Under The Black Veil
Phantom - Dead Or Alive
Gexerott - Grim Arcane Winds
Evoked Curse - Merciless Revenge
Bombarder - Speed Kill
Von - Satanic Blood Angel
At The Gates/Grotesque - Gardens Of Grief/In The Embrace Of Evil
Pentagram - Be Forewarned

NWN Gunmen TS
Embrace Of Throns Atonement Ritual TS

Shopping spree on a saturday morning
Dream Theater - Black Clouds & Silver Linings (3cd)
Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance
Judas Priest - Defenders Of The Faith
Amorphis - Skyforger
Stream Of Passion - the Flame Within
Queensryche ticket for friday 10th of july
The new metalhammer magazine
Ultramarines omnibus
Battle for skullpass
Fallen Angels

Why is it so bad to just buy a medium? I actually started buying my T's a size up because I border large and xl, but I figure I'm going to keep growing until I'm in my 30's and I'll still like the same bands.
Because if I wear a Medium I look rediculous, Small is already abit too big sometimes. Not sure what's wrong with wanting clothes that fits you? I'm not a hiphop fan. ;)

Because if I wear a Medium I look rediculous, Small is already abit too big sometimes. Not sure what's wrong with wanting clothes that fits you? I'm not a hiphop fan. ;)

Small is a bit too big for you? How small are you!?!? :guh:

Exactly. I can wear medium but I prefer small. And I've bought medium shirts from NWN! before like 3 times but I'd still like it if he did smalls *shrug*