Post your hauls here

Got myself

Arkona - Bogowie Zapomnienia

It sucks ass so far, hopefully another listen will change my mind

Scored a 4gb ipod nano for 10 dollars at a yard sale. (Was cheap because it didnt have the usb cable)

Went to walmart and got one...

Not very spectacular or anything... but my other mp3 player is filled with death metal... maybe I can put this one to use with the doom, power, and other few types of metal I like.

Morne/Warprayer - Split LP
V/A - Worship Black Twilight CD
Volahn - Dimensiones del Trance Kosmico LP

I picked up the last two from the Bone Awl tour, and all three bands are great! I highly recommend checking out this tour if it makes its way near you.

Diocletian - Doom Cult
Antaeus - Cut Your Flesh And Worship Satan
Spiritus Mortis - The God Behind The God
Cloven Hoof - The Definitive Part One

Gorgiastic is shipping those Sinister pre-orders now too. :kickass:

If any of you Jersey folk have been looking for a copy of Bergtatt it's at VV now. A month or so ago they had it listed in stock on the website but it was not at the store. To be an asshole I actually ordered it and let them hunt for a few weeks. I ended up just buying a copy at The End and canceling my order. Donna emailed me this afternoon saying they actually got it in, using an inflection implying how utterly surprised even she was. :lol:

Been trying to get Abramelin - Deadspeak or self titled but for the life of me i'm having no luck. Also trying to get Carcariass - Hell on Earth but flat out of luck...

Did pick up;

Nocturnus - Thresholds
Nocturnus - Ethereal Tomb

1. ORODRUIN - Epicurean Mass (2003)
2. ARGUS - S/T (2009) cd
3. DARK FOREST - S/T (2009) cd
4. FALL OF THE IDOLS - The Womb Of The Earth
5. IMMOLATION - Unholy Cut
6. IRON MAN - I Have Returned

Shadow Kingdom fucking rules. Making another haul next week.

Just bought the "Chalice" VON t-shirt from NWN. Too fucking awesome to pass up.

Recieved this today, only Tim didn't have any more copies of that Immolation album, so I ordered Hellwitch - Syzfial Miscreancy instead.

Everyone of these were used down at the local shop. All great condition. EPIC haul:

Cephalic Impurity-'Perverted Surgical Concept'
Blind Guardian-'Follow The Blind'
Blind Guardian-'Tales From The Twilight World'
Blind Guardian-'Somewhere Far Beyond'
Blind Guardian-'Imaginations From The Other Side'
Embrace of Thorns-'Atonement Ritual'
Flesh Consumed-'New Order of Intelligence'
Flesh Consumed-'Mutilate, Eviscerate, Decapitate'
Hibria-'Defying The Rules'
Shatter Messiah-'Never To Play The Servant'
Iced Earth-'Horror Show'
Iced Earth-'Night Of The Stromrider'
Bolt Thrower-'The IVth Crusade'
Amon Amarth-'Fate of Norns'
Fleshgod Apocalypse-'Oracles'
Limbonic Art-'Ad Noctum Dynasty of Death'
Root-'The Book'
Root-'Hell Symphony'

People seem to sell new shit immediately there. I've found some new ones before the same day they were released. Shining-'V' was one of them. There's 4 copies of Profanatica-'Profanatitas' there, one of which was there the day after I bought my new copy. I love that place.

Well I can understand people selling Profanatica, Ledney-stuff is fairly hyped and it is also easy to blind buy and subsequently dislike (if you're gay but I digress), but Cephalic Impurity? That's one of those things you essentially have to like if you buy because you wouldn't even know about it unless you absolutely adored slam in the first place enough to find out it existed.

My 'Molesting The Decapitated' and 'Putrescent Clitoral Firmentation' were used as well. Along with a few others, like Cesspool of Vermin.

EDIT: And I lied. Fleshgod Apocalypse was new.