Post your hauls here

cx03qs8g.jpg

mt_eerie-lost_wisdom.jpg

krallice.jpg

Bolt Thrower - Realm of Chaos
Darkthrone - Soulside Journey
Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger

I use one of those goofy use our search engine and every once and a while we give you points sites (swagbucks.com) Every 450 points, you can get a $5 amazon gift card. I paid a total of $23.00 for these albums. (free shipping because it was over 25 before applying the cards.)

Very shiny, yes?

Megadeth - Risk (49 cents)
Megadeth - Youthanasia (2 bucks)
Megadeth - The System Has Failed
Megadeth - Endgame
Megadeth - United Abominations
Spiritual Beggars - Ad Astra
Spiritual Beggars - Mantra III
Spiritual Beggars - On Fire

Job For A Cowboy - Genesis (Vinyl)
Behemoth - Ezkon (Vinyl)
Nile - Those Whom the Gods Detest (Vinyl)
Nile - Black Seeds Of Vengeance (Vinyl)

Anyone know if any of these are good?

Primeval Mass - A Solemn Maelstrom
Dead Inside - S/T
Occult - Of Flesh and Blood
Cryptic Tales - VII Dogmata of Mercy
Thy Rites - Thy Infernal Coronation
Ancient - The Halls of Eternity
Sokrovenno - De Rerum Natura
Twilight Ophera - The End of the Halcyon Age
Sammath Naur - Self Proclaimed Existence

I hardly care, got them all, sealed off ebay for a total of 20 bucks, but it'd be a nice surprise. The guy does the whole "lot" thing... and I feel like I missed out on a lot that included Lord Belial - Kiss the Goat last week.

Halls of Eternity is crap. The song I, Madman is cool in a really weird and amusing way, but the rest is completely gay. Some great band photos though. Also, weird production on the kick drums is the main thing that stands out about that album; rather than being clicky they're devoid of click, just meaty thumps that are really annoying and unsuitable.

whos carrying that?

According to their Myspace, Svart records is going to be releasing a promotional 7". The 7" contains 1 song from their new album called Possession, and a cover of Saint Vitus "Darkness". I can only assume they will also be doing the full length.

BTW Pre-orders are up for In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend on Svart. Will be ordering mine soon.