Post your hauls here

Necuratul said:
If this isn't the Nazgul's Eyrie version which it's probably not I hate you because it's a bootleg otherwise.

It's the Karmageddon (PHd) 2004 re-release, I believe.

I bought it new, sealed from HMV Peterborough for £3.99. I'm liking it a lot, a hell of a lot more than the more recent Cruachan I have heard.

No thanks, this re-release is quite adequate at £4 thx ;)

I do happen to have a Sabbat - Live in East Germany bootleg though...

don't support bootleggers :'(

LOL that shit be MAD fuckt ^ yo

NEP releases Cruachan => NEP also releases Guido's Bifrost => Guido starts Hammerheart => gets shitty reputation as being a fuck => starts Karmageddon label => fucks over his first label by bootlegging one of their releases

Your signature looks pretty bad, to be honest. Logos too small to read, logos stretched and distorted, and the same band logo twice.

Necuratul said:
Your signature looks pretty bad, to be honest. Logos too small to read, logos stretched and distorted, and the same band logo twice.
I know, I tried to do alot of it myself. I'm getting better though, as I only figured out how to do it yesterday.I actually put Bal Sagoth in there thice on purpose though.

I bought 'Terror' magazine for the CD sampler. It's horrible.

EDIT: I changed back to it's original greatness until I get better at it.

Carcassian said:
Bal-Sagoth, eh? I never could get into them...

I love their ochestration and stories they write, it took me a long time to get into them though, it's defenitely an aquired taste.