Post your hauls here

Just arrived in the mail:
Nokturnal Mortum - Twilightfall
Graveland - Thousand Swords
Drudkh - Blood In Our Wells (came in cracked case, ugh)

Novembers Doom-the knowing
Opeth-Still Life(opeth collection now complete)

got in the mail today sooner than expected:

Krieg - The Black House
Sargeist - Satanic Black Devotion
Sargeist - Tyranny Returns
Carptathian Forest - Defending The Throne Of Evil

also got an additional copy of Satanic Black Devotion accidentally. whoops.:oops:

Dissection - Final Genocide

Dissection-FG.jpg

Just wanted to see what CD's everyone bought this month... below are my buys from yesterday at a indie store in NYC... all old albums except one... just albums i never got around to buying before... I will let you know what i think of them as I listen to them...

Vital Remains - Dechristianize
Satyricon - The Shadowthrone
Belphegor Pestapokalypse VI

Weakling - Dead as Dreams - good album.. i like it but just have a couple issues with it.. mainly I'm not fond of the vocals and the songs could of been shorter.. perhaps cutting them in half.. it can get pretty boring listening to one song for 20 minutes...by cutting them in half they could of added 2 or 3 other songs... so any info on these guys? ... they still around ? ...

Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage - I'm not a big fan of DM but decided to get this one and i love it... I like DM with some melodic lines ala this album and not just nonsense noise ala Mortician... everything clicks on this album... best DM vocals imo...

This month I've bought/received these:

In-Quest - Extrusion: Battlehymns
CD
Put simply, one of the fucking best death metal albums ever, in my opinion. Lame lyrics, but who cares...a juggernaut of an epic album full of amazingly played solos, great song structures, excellent distorted vocals, and perfect drumming...with some keyboard stuff here and there!

Fire In The Head - The Remedy Has Become The Affliction CD
Mike Page from MA plays harsh power electronics stuff with great conviction and with themes similar to old punk and crust stuff. Good job.

Irukandji - [Resuscihate I-XII] CD
A good harsh noise disc with weirdly low volume by the aforementioned M. Page. Not much else to say, but this is a scathing blast of torture.

Sky Burial - Of The First Light CD
Last in the series of things Mike sent me of his own projects, Sky Burial represents his ambient and drone side, complete with excellent, organic field recordings and simple tones. Very good stuff here!

Mercenary - The Hours That Remain CD
A powerful and emotional progressive melo-death disc. This one proves that melo-death is essentially power metal, though, with a (well done) mix of clean and harsh vocals and lots of great melodies.

With Passion - In the Midst of Bloodied Soil
CD
Technical and bombastic metalcore/melo-death that sounds very similar to a less epic Between The Buried And Me. Pretty good stuff here too.

just got

hypocrisy - arrival
fear my thoughts - vulcanus
impious - hellucinate
the haunted - the dead eye
duskfall - lifetime supply of guilt

Inepsy - City Fire LP
Goatlord - Reflection of a Solstice
Furze - UTD
Furze - Trident Autocrat
Siousxie and the Banshees - Singles
Operation Ivy - Seedy
Black Goat - Black Goat LP
Motorhead - Bomber LP
DBC - Dead Brain Cells LP
Silver Mountain - Shakin' Brains LP
Genesis - Selling England by the Pound LP
New York Dolls - Too Much Too Soon LP
Runemagick - Return of the Apocalypse
Sabbat - Fetishism
Napalm Death - Scum
Unleashed - Shadows in the Deep
Obituary - Slowly We Rot

A bunch of other stuff...

from Stonerrock.com

Saint Vitus t-shirt size Large
Sunn O))) t-shirt size Medium (no Larges were available)