Post your hauls here

Eh, I already have it, I just didn't know it was there. It wasn't listed on the website either, but it seems that a lot of things aren't as well...like some Hate Forest and Lunar Aurora.

satan - court in the act(legit)
satan - live in the act
Finished my pariah/satan collection! Now it's time to get the rather large skyclad disco...sigh.

tox - prince of darkness(org)
attack - destinies of war(jap)
MS zune(black) :>
going to get a pair of etymotic er4ps to finish off my portable setup later this month :)

I need to pick the reissues up soon.

They're nice enough - I guess being able to hear the riffs better on Dreamweaver is cool enough but HoaTtC is perfect as is, there was some "restructuring" of songs such as placing the thrash bit that was at the end of Advent of Insanity at the begining of Do Dark Horses Dream of Nightmares? which I guess is okay, but if you can get a cheap original I'd go for those first - unless you love live tracks.

I recently bought the Sabbat reissues 'history of time to come' and 'dreamweaver' and it's just top notch tight thrash with great musicians. Andy Sneaps riffs are awesome.

Yeah, they're two of my favorite thrash albums. History I've found to be better than Dreamweaver as time goes on but both are absolutely stellar. Martin's evil ass laugh in Hosanna In Excelsis is probably one of my favorite thrash moments ever
headbang.gif

History... is indeed an absolute classic, and the best piece of Thrash to ever come out of Britain. A Cautionary Tale is one of the best Thrash songs of all time as far as I'm concerned. It's unfortunate that for some reason they decided not to include the live version of that song on the reissue, since they did play it at the gig from which the live songs come.

kvltness:

Graveland - Drunemeton
Inquisition - Nefarious Dismal Orations
I Shalt Become - Wanderings
Kawir - Dei Kabeiroi
Macabre Omen - The Ancient Returns
Stiny Plamenu - Odpadni Galerie

Also:

Ostrogoth - Full Moon's Eyes EP (early 80s classic Heavy/Power Metal from Belgium)
Satan - Into The Future EP (not at their peak, but still kickass
WASP - Inside The Electric Circus LP (a bit more inconsistent, but still good stuff)

I can't believe I still don't have Clandestine. I don't have You'll Never See and Indecent And Obscene either.

I can't believe I still don't have Clandestine. I don't have You'll Never See and Indecent And Obscene either.

Clandestine is perfect. I just wish LG layed down the vocals. I have no problem with the drummers vocals or anything. LG's vocals on left had path are just really fitting and that's the only album were he really does the death metal vocals and they're simply some of the best death metal vocals. I still don't know why he left after left hand path and than came back.

What the fuck? I didn't know that LG didn't do vocals on Clandestine. :lol:

:lol:

The drummer Nicke Andersson did the vocals. The booklet says
johnny dordevic does vocals and he did not do a damnthing. LG must have left alittle bit after left had path to join comecon.

The weird thing on the Entombed - Monkey Puss show from 92 with songs just from left hand path clandestine LG is on vocals and it's the same year as Clandestine.

Baphomet - The Dead Shall Inherit
Banished - Deliver Me Unto Pain
Mastodon - Leviathan
Godflesh - In All Languages
Six Feet Under - Commandment
Destruction - Release From Agony
King Diamond - Them

Xasthur/Striborg - 7" w/ t-shirt
Darkthrone - Sardonic Wrath t-shirt

The kiosk in the mall actually has a lot of metal shirts. Darkthrone, Morbid Angel, Bathory, Deicide, Vader, and some more mainstream stuff.