Post your hauls here

Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction
are you still in japan and what version is that jag panzer? metalblade/caroline, barricade, or no posers?

2nites order

Agent Steel - Omega Conspiracy
Agent Steel - Skeptics Apocalypse
Devastation - Idolatry
Heathen - Recovered
Oz - Fire in the Brain
Redrum - Power Corrupts

No I'm back in Australia now. I bought it today from a shop in Perth, really unexpected too. I searched all around for it in Tokyo, but the only copy I found was an original for something like 7000 yen (70 AUD or 60 USD). It's the No Posers version with the Tyrants EP.

This sounds like a very good genre. Bands?

Spazz, Infest, Capitalist Casualties, Yacopsae, Godstomper, Neanderthal, Man Is The Bastard, Apartment 213, The Endless Blockade, Warzone Womyn, Magrudergrind, Dropdead, Ultimate Warriors.

soulseek it all.

Krieg - Blue Miasma
How is this? I really like what I've heard from Krieg, I intend on getting Destruction Ritual or The Black House eventually.
At ohiogrinder: When I get back on DSl I'm going to check out some power violence bands on MySpace and tell you what I think of them, I probably should look at some grindcore tabs to see what punk riffs are really played like.

Blue Miasma sounds better than The Black House on first listen. It is much more varied, with more mid-tempo songs, and a lot less blasting. The production is clear, and there are some memorable guitar leads. There's more of a trad metal influence at times.

^How is it? I've heard Wound Upon Wound and Carving a Giant, it doesn't quite catch you in immdiately, it's a unique brand of black metal, good for now, but it seems like it'd have to grow on me more to really love it.

No I'm back in Australia now. I bought it today from a shop in Perth, really unexpected too. I searched all around for it in Tokyo, but the only copy I found was an original for something like 7000 yen (70 AUD or 60 USD). It's the No Posers version with the Tyrants EP.

I hope you're aware that that's a bootleg.

CDs:

Deathspell Omega - Fas - Ite, Maledicti, In Ignem Aeternum
Morrigan - The Damned

LPs:

Blue Öyster Cult - Agents Of Fortune LP
Eric Clapton - Slowhand LP
Emerson, Lake, & Palmer - Trilogy LP
Emerson, Lake, & Palmer - Welcome Back, My Friends, To The Show That Never Ends...Ladies And Gentlemen 3LP
Jethro Tull - Benefit LP
Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same DLP
Loudness - Lightning Strikes LP
Rush - Moving Pictures LP
Rush - Grace Under Pressure LP
Queensrÿche - The Warning LP

Yeah, I almost made that same mistake as well. I know that the Tyrant EP was never reissued with it, so that should help. The Metal Blade pressing is probably the most easily located one.

Today's Purchase:

Nile - Ithyphallic

Had a bunch of other stuff in mind, but I'm trying to conserve my funds a bit.
I'll get that CD eventually, I don't know when though, I think I may pick uo Dark Medieval Times and The Shadowthrone for my birthday this month, I also want to get Dark Funeral-Secrets of The Black Arts soon as well, and Burzum/Aske.

Nile is on my list of things to get in the near future, but I have 4 CDs coming to me on Friday and am almost broke (not really, but in terms of petty cash I am) and plan on drinking out at least two nights this week.

Good thing I get paid next week..

Heres a list of what I bought a few days ago.

AZRAEL : Into Shadows Act II:Through Horned Shadows Glimpse
CEPHALIC : Blasted into Lunacy
DARK LEGION : Bloodshed
DEINONYCHUS : Ark of Thought
FLUISTERWOUD : Langs Gang en Rad
GRAND BELIAL'S KEY (2 separate CDs): Judeobeast Assassination, and Mocking the Philanthropist
LEVIATHAN : Tentacles of Whorror
LUTOMYSL : I'mqui(nt)es/ence
PRIMIGENIUM : Intolerance
TENEBRAE IN PERPETUUM : Onori Funebri Rituali
VOLFENKREUZ : Vulfhymnen
WYRD : Vargtimmen pt 2
XASTHUR : Nocturnal Poisoning
DEATHSPELL OMEGA : Fas
WATAIN : Sworn to the Dark
EMPEROR : IX Equilibrium
EMPEROR : In the Nightside Eclipse
ALGAION : General Enmity