Post your hauls here

This happened to me as well, their site is slightly screwy. You have to log back in and chose another payment option (bank deposit - but you don't actually pay again) to complete the order. I didn't realise this to begin with, but the guy emailed me pretty much straight away with instructions. Based on the price, I'm guessing you went with special edition? It's completely worth it.

Yeah, I just finished my order. And yeah, the special edition. I am really psyched to get it!

Primordial - To The Nameless Dead
Iron Maiden - S/T (Completing my collection of every good Maiden album)
Diamond Head - Borrowed Time

FYI Splatterday - For reasons beyond my comprehension Best Buy has the Metal Mind gold disc limited 2000 numbered reissues of Diamond Head - Borrowed Time and Canterbury. What the hell are the chances of that? They only stocked two of each, though, and obviously I picked up a Borrowed Time so if you're into them move quick.

While on vacation in Gatlinburg, TN I got me
Borknagar-For The Elements
I would've gotten a full length from them, preferably the Self titled, but that was all they had.

FYI Splatterday - For reasons beyond my comprehension Best Buy has the Metal Mind gold disc limited 2000 numbered reissues of Diamond Head - Borrowed Time and Canterbury. What the hell are the chances of that? They only stocked two of each, though, and obviously I picked up a Borrowed Time so if you're into them move quick.

Well hot damn! Odd. I thought about going over to Best Buy soon to take a look at televisions.

Just got the DsO I ordered three days ago. Needless to say, I'll be ordering more music from this particular Amazon seller.

Raven - Rock until You drop
Raven - Life's a Bitch
Raven - Stay Hard
Angel Witch - S/T 25th anni
Savatage - Hall of the mountain king
Savatage - the wake of magellan
Holocaust - anthology
Warlock - True as steel

Down in Boston for the weekend, so I hit the Harvard Square Newbury Comics:

Blut Aus Nord - Ultima Thulée
Borknagar - For the Elements
Hollenthon - Opus Magnum (ltd. digi)