Post your most rare Metal Item

I rule.

Picked up W.A.R. Compilation Volume One from Wrong Again Records. Bands include In Flames, Eucharist, Dark Tranqullity, DIssection Ceremonial Oath and Katatonia. It usually sells on eBay for no less than $30. I bought it for $8, in excellent condition.

Darkthrone- A new dimension demo
morannon- heirs to the black throne
Darkthrone-Under a funeral moon rehersal tape
Darkthrone-land of frost demo
emperor- 7" self titled
bahh to many to mention i cant pick one......

I have an original marduk "fuck me jesus" demo sent to me personally by jocke grave...he was an old friend of mine...I also have a live bootleg of paradise lost from 1988, before their first album "lost paradise" came out...only 2 people have this, louis fellows from the uk who was a friend of vocalist nick holmes. nick himself popped the tape out off the mixer's deck and handed it to louis...then loui gave me a bootleg of it. it has songs that were never recorded in the studio and only played on that gig.

dont k now the rarity of any of this but uh...

Metallica - Kill em All cassette tape w/ the 2 bonus tracks on it. i'll need to do research to see which print it is

Candlemass - Diamonds of Doom 2-LP, limited to 1000 worldwide... i got the entire band to sign it... Messiah signed it "To Will Bozarth - My Little Doom Friend"

Nevermore - Believe in Nothing single... signed by the whole band :lol:

After going through my Carcass collection yesterday I realized that I have the long oop Tools of the Trade EP. Even though all the songs are bonus tracks on Necroticism now, I can say that I had it way back when. :p Also, Hepatic Tissue Fermentation II is quite possibly the greatest death metal song ever.

More or less rare stuff:
Agalloch - From Which Of This Oak TAPE (ltd 200 or so)
Agalloch - Tommorow Will Never Come 7" (ltd 500, ok not rare yet I suppose...)
Mayhem - In Memorium Bootleg
Mayhem - From The Darkest Past Bootleg
Mayhem - The Return Bootleg
Mayhem - Up From The Tombs It Comes Bootleg
Dissection - Where Dead Angels Lie Shape-CD
Arckanum - Fran Marder CD (first press in colour, 1000 copies)
Arckanum/Contamino - Kosmos Wardhin Dræpas Om Sin/Emptiness Enthralls 7" (ltd 666)
Probably some more I forgot.

And lots of limited demo tapes/cds of less known bands.

And a Darkthrone - Soulside Journey t-shirt I've seen go for $80 on ebay (I only paid 15$ for it NEW, heh).

Lutz said:
Dissection - Where Dead Angels Lie Shape-CD
Hey I have that too. I bought mine brand new (sealed) some years ago and it didn't have a booklet, but once saw a picture of the "cover" on a website. Does yours have one?

NAD said:
Hey I have that too. I bought mine brand new (sealed) some years ago and it didn't have a booklet, but once saw a picture of the "cover" on a website. Does yours have one?
The cover is only for the normal cd-version (also OOP i think). So mine doesnt have any either.

Lutz said:
The cover is only for the normal cd-version (also OOP i think). So mine doesnt have any either.
Cool, thanks.

More Danzig rarities:
Danzig 5: original pressing, long OOP.
Danzig 5: limited edition, only 1,000 copies I think (or was it 10,000?)
I also have the re-release, it had bonus tracks so I had to get it. :Spin:

Cradle of Filth - Cruely and the Beast gravestone edition, very cool packaging.

Morbid Angel - Domination vinyl, not sure how rare that is but I've only ever seen mine.