Post YOUR music!

Nefilim

Rotten undead buccaneer
I figured there are plenty of people here who make their own music, be it Dan-inspired or not.... It would be great fun to hear what people, who share at least some kind of musical interest, can come up with. I am myself in the process of recording some songs and will post the result here once it is finished (in case anyone is interested, that is...). I have some earlier recordings, and the easiest way to download the is to go to http://www.fall-from-grace.tk and then click on the "Sounds" link in the top menu once you've entered the page.

Let us hear your own works!

If you click on the logo in my sig, you'll be taken to my site, which has links to some of my songs (there are also some links in my sig, but I'm sure you can see that ;)). Most of them are without vocals, but if you want to hear some with growling, check out 'All I Felt Were Shadows', and my Katatonia and Opeth covers. I just finished off a 13 minute song too (with vocals) it'll be added soon.

Oh, and it's doom ;)

iAMtheblackwizards said:
okay guys, fresh off the presses, you will be the lucky ones to hear it first because it will take mp3.com years to verify it. Enjoy!

http://www.tcnj.edu/~freund2/silencethelegend.mp3

band name is Eulogy for Creation if you care :cool:

This was a cool song, I really liked the spooky Castlevania-like church-organ in the background :) The lyrics sounded a bit blurry though, but maybe you intended for them to sound like that?

Nefilim said:
This was a cool song, I really liked the spooky Castlevania-like church-organ in the background :) The lyrics sounded a bit blurry though, but maybe you intended for them to sound like that?

It was more of a combination of a shitty microphone and lack of a mic stand so there were inconsistent volumes and it sounded like ass, with my guitar and bass i can record direct so those come out clear, the vocals end up lacking though no matter how much computer mixing/doctoring i do, you cant really do much to something that is crappy from the source. Its just a demo anyway, the two of us are using it to hopefully get a band because as of right now its just me and the singer.

Nefilim-I know that web page is not really good-shit-I try to upload my album to another space
Colddarknord-help me!

Staffan said:
THe pianowork on your stuff nefilim is awesome! The fallen is a really cool piece!

Yeah, that's not me playing though, it's the drummer in our band... he's a killer though, fucking psycho when it comes to playing instruments... self-taught drummer in only a few years, but he plays better than many drummers who has been at it for much longer. And his piano-skills are just amazing! I wish I was a genius like that too, but for now I am only "good" at growling :p

iAMtheblackwizards said:
okay guys, fresh off the presses, you will be the lucky ones to hear it first because it will take mp3.com years to verify it. Enjoy!

http://www.tcnj.edu/~freund2/silencethelegend.mp3

band name is Eulogy for Creation if you care :cool:

I really like it, I think the music is pretty good :kickass:
Only one thing that I didn't like is the vocals, really ruin the song in my opinion.
I prefer it with less bass and maybe a bit reverb.
Anyhow, good luck.

Finntroll said:
Ok. Here is one track from my band called Coresh in which I play guitar. The sound quality is quite poor this being a demo recording without any vocals, but please bear with it :)

Beautiful, exactly one of my fev styles, keep up the great work,
I enjoyed listening to the drumming.

S-k said:
I really like it, I think the music is pretty good :kickass:
Only one thing that I didn't like is the vocals, really ruin the song in my opinion.
I prefer it with less bass and maybe a bit reverb.
Anyhow, good luck.

What about the vocals didnt you like, because im a bit shaky on them too, i think i might ask my friend to redo some of them, and i want to see if were on the same wavelength or what not

Thank you for the feedback! The link doesn't work anymore because Angelfire didn't like me putting up a file for download so they closed my account :D. So, anyone know any good sites that host mp3s for free? (is mp3.com any good?)