Post YOUR music!

Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm in a "real" band, but lately I find myself doing more and more on my own, since the other guys never have the time or energy to rehearse *bugger bugger*. Anyway, I enjoy working on my own since it gives me the freedom to do what I want... on the other hand, other people's input is important too, and I could really use the skill of my bandmates since I am a pretty lousy guitarplayer/drummer/bassist ;)
But still, it's all fun though, so I'll keep going... :)

Hey, cool to see that you still put out songs with Thales! I listened to your stuff way back, before you got your first singer... it must have been the demo you recorded a couple of years ago. Anyway, this new song sounds really interesting, your new vocalist seems capable enough to handle the kind of growls needed for your music :) Keep the work up, one day you'll get that record deal, no doubt!

No, our main music is much harder, a bit technical you might say, but not like Meshuggah or anything... just plain thrash/death with some twists here and there, and hopefully some calm stuff in between.

I just talked to the other guys today about rehearsing more, since we've had very little time to rehearse lately. But now I hope we can get this thing going, so we can record a demo soon!

My own stuff is mostly like the Zombie Destrüktion track that you can find on the FFG homepage... Basic Death Metal with very simple riffs, yet quite fun stuff.

Svettbandet. Weird music for weird people. That's my band.

As we are currently working on our first release I haven't had all too much to choose from when deciding on what soundclips to make.. so for some reason there's only melodic and.. serious stuff on the homepage. But don't worry.. the rest of our stuff sounds MUCH worse!! :D

friends. i have some stuff you might enjoy. it is not my music but my friends. its not metal. it is rock, jazz, psychedlic, experimental, acoustic. i love it.

the album has many tracks with most being awesome but a few are goofy little tracks but most are awesome.

I have it shared on soulseek my username is flamingdeath or you can get ahold of me by ICQ 3784553. or DarkenedShrine on AOL.