Post YOUR music!

@Nefilim: Good to hear that u liked the song! The only thing that suck is that we were just able to get our first album distributed on russia and ex soviet countries..and of course...here in Brazil

But the recordings for teh 2nd cd are in final stage now

just mix and its done!

Cyall!

StormBlast said:
@Nefilim: Good to hear that u liked the song! The only thing that suck is that we were just able to get our first album distributed on russia and ex soviet countries..and of course...here in Brazil

But the recordings for teh 2nd cd are in final stage now

just mix and its done!

Cyall!
Hey, you're from Brazil? Have you ever heard of a Uruguayan band called Requiem Aeternam? The played a few shows in Brazil like 4 years ago

Im about to record some new songs I wrote. The idea is to record them acoustic, something I`ve never done before. I`ve got all the equipment I need, including an excellent condencer mic - the only problem is that I`ve never recorded acoustic guitars before. Hopefully, some of you kind people here in the forum can give me some tips/tricks regarding this topic. If you know of any acoustic recording that may work well as a referance while recording, please tell me! All replies are gratefully recieved

Thanx Nefilim. Our singer/guitarist actually feels the same about the vocals. I want him to concentrate on guitar so we can trade off solos. I really like his melodic approach.

I listened to Nekrovomit and it's great! Very moody and dark.

Hehe, Nekrovomit is really mostly a joke, but I'm glad you like it :) The riffs are pretty cool, but my vocals on it suck, because I had no lyrics and I was really tired, so I just screamed a lot of mumbo-jumbo, about Satan, Elvis and Marduk or some such.. we laughed a lot though. :p

I have an intro that I just recorded for a new song that is going to be called Necrotopia (I think...). The drummer has been very busy lately, so I do the Zombie Destrüktion stuff by myself right now... this means the drums are programmed, but I think it sounds ok, let me know what you guys think!

http://w1.132.comhem.se/~u13215477/Necrotopia.mp3

The Sweetener: Very cool! Great production and your singer sounds very unique. What do you play? The guitar tone is nice. I would like to hear more....

Static: After listening to yours I am overcome with a sense of wellbeing, Peace and a bit suicidal. :lol: Cool :headbang: