Post Your Oz Tour Pictures Here....

MorganJ

Budding Maniac
Oct 23, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I'm going to start this one off with pictures I took from the Melbourne gig at The Espy on 28th October. Warrel is funny to photograph as he has some strange facial and body positons!! I don't have a professional camera so these are amateur pics.

The first two bands were pretty bad - Black Majesty was an 80s throwback who were very proficient on their instruments but boring to watch - also it didn't help that there was a lot of feedback all the time.

The second band, Transcending Mortality, were much of a muchness and I ended up ignoring them and talking to my mates - the sound was just to muddy to pick out anything interesting.

Nevermore were brilliant. Yes the sound was a bit too loud and the guy who was mixing 'forgot?' to bring up Van's bass drums until about 3 songs in! By then I was having too much fun anyway, so I didn't care. They were on top form with Chris Broderick standing in for Steve. It was awsome to finally hear This Godless Endeavour live as they have never played it when I have seen them before. :headbang: :kickass:

The setlist was:

Final Product
My Acid Words
Narcosythesis
Next In Line
Inside Four Walls
The River Dragon Has Come
I, Voyager
The Heart Collector
Enemies of Reality
Sentient 6
Born
Engines of Hate (encore)
This Godless Endeavor (encore)

Enjoy...

a_nevermore046.jpg

a_nevermore040.jpg

a_nevermore036.jpg

a_nevermore035.jpg

a_nevermore032.jpg

a_nevermore030.jpg

a_nevermore042.jpg

a_nevermore027.jpg

Warrel leaning on an imaginary fence...
a_nevermore021.jpg

a_nevermore012.jpg

a_nevermore010.jpg

a_nevermore025.jpg

Reactions: Tee
The videos

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blacktoothgrin32

Hope you enjoy all my pics and vids. :)
If anyone know how to get in contact with Loomis could you show him this thread. I want to know what he thinks of the Dungeon CD I gave him. :)

Cheers to Nevermore, Transdening Mortality and Black Majesty for putting on a fantastic show. Best show ive been to...EVER!!! :kickass:

I still need to add the TM vids, Im a new listener so I dont know all the names of the songs. Just waiting to get them.

Hey, Black Tooth Grin: Been a while, mate.

In the Black Majesty photos, is that Silvio from Vanishing Point in the leather jacket?
if so, what song did he sing with the BM boys?

And is is me or is Mike from Transcending looking more and more like Halford? :p

Cool pics from both you guys.
cheers for the post, guys.
Wish that I could've been there. :(
Oh, well.

Catch ya
Shadow

Shadow298 said:
Hey, Black Tooth Grin: Been a while, mate.

In the Black Majesty photos, is that Silvio from Vanishing Point in the leather jacket?
if so, what song did he sing with the BM boys?

And is is me or is Mike from Transcending looking more and more like Halford? :p

Cool pics from both you guys.
cheers for the post, guys.
Wish that I could've been there. :(
Oh, well.

Catch ya
Shadow
Cheers Shadow...even though I dont know who you are? :lol: :p

Yeah thats correct, that's Silvo from VP. I forgot what song they played but I can ask Hanni for you. :lol: Yeah Mike getting that look abit, for a minute there i thought he looked like the lead singer of Disturbed.

...but on a serious note, dont you reckon Danny needs a haircut? :lol::worship:

The Transending Mortality vids are up now, so feel free to have a look and see what you think. :headbang:

black_tooth_grin said:
Cheers Shadow...even though I dont know who you are? :lol: :p

Yeah thats correct, that's Silvo from VP. I forgot what song they played but I can ask Hanni for you. :lol: Yeah Mike getting that look abit, for a minute there i thought he looked like the lead singer of Disturbed.

...but on a serious note, dont you reckon Danny needs a haircut? :lol::worship:

The Transending Mortality vids are up now, so feel free to have a look and see what you think. :headbang:

HEH HEH!!
You knew me back on an Australian metal band forum here, under a very much Nevermore inspired name.
I's think you know who I's was.;)
But that is past and this is now.

And Mike is really looking a lot like that bloke from Distrubed. It would be really creepy if he had those stupid lip/goatee thingies.:erk:

Which one is Danny?
All I know is Mike and Red Guitarist.:Smug:

Catch ya
Shadow

I just read this thread today cause i thought i was pictures from Ozzfest. Ahahahaha. Aus not Oz. I get it now.

Cool shots. Cool video