post your pic.....

9d5bc8ef.jpg

I like water. (and puppies)

Love the pics, Lietuvis. Those are the Machu Pichu ruins, right? I'd like to go there someday, besides it's not THAT far away from here, heh. Great place indeed.

Katatonia... that's what I like of dobermanns :) I like big dogs and I know these ones look threatening but they're lovely! a bit rude sometimes maybe :p

well in one of the cities i live in, a dobberman bit someones face off... it wasn't pretty... so im scared to death of big mean-looking dogs

There have been some cases of rottweilers attacking people and even some kids were killed because of that... but that has to do with the parents responsibility. If you have a big dog that you know what kind of dog it is and you're keeping it as a house guardian, then you shouldn't let little kids alone with it. Sometimes they attack cause they don't recognize or cause of jealous, fear, etc. Many people sacrifice the animal after things like this.
But don't be afraid... it's not that difficult to deal with a dober or a rott for example. They can be lovely creatures! :) And remember it helps a lot not showing them how frightened you are :p

Ok, dogs it is :)
My dog, Sälma.. usualy she has long hair, but we cut her during fur-change-season (i dont know what it is called in english...)
i have somewhere a realy funne pic of her and my cat... i must find that one..

104160814.jpg

Angelina, yes those are the ruins of Machu Picchu.... it really is a great place to visit. Not only is it beautiful and full of history, it's very spiritual... more so than any old church or cathedral.

Adding to the dog collection, here is our Dachshund... he may be small, but he's brave.(and long-haired) :)

16169e12.jpg

Unicorn said:
Are you the guy who's so good at playing poker?

naw... not me, I enjoy it- but moreso the conversational and atmospheric aspects of the game, rather than the skill of it. Reece is like the Samuel L. Jackson of poker whereas I am more of a Steve Buscemi pokerer

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Hey, cool pics. The ones with Jonas and Reece look nice. Cool tattoos and pretty girlfriend as well :)

Thanx! yeah, that day was one of my coolest memories- A dream come true for Reece and me... We got to see Katatonia in a kind of small club, with like between 100-200 people if that, AND hung out with the band after the show... So cool.
My girlfriend hates that picture of herself, but I like it.