Post your pics, we´re all curious!

Don Corleone said:
katharsis.jpg

a picture one of my friends sent yesterday...thats from january this year i guess. me on the very left

This is so late 70's Italian art movie, aaaaaa...

Don, you look like a man now, how strange, last year you looked like a boy.

So you also had a couple of PR photos to post no matter you didn't look like them in reality :)

Btw, I know you're stoned now and all but hope you're aware when you post a Now Playing thing, you can still post something else too :p

Oh, no, she won't say that, she just comes and steals your soul and body, she took a couple of less decent ones while I was asleep :lol: But I was waking up here so I heard her moving around.

Dhatura said:
So you also had a couple of PR photos to post no matter you didn't look like them in reality :)

Btw, I know you're stoned now and all but hope you're aware when you post a Now Playing thing, you can still post something else too :p
haha yeah but it's not my doing, it's just that my explorer sometimes doesnt send the post

Haha, I didn't have a mirror for a couple of weeks, but my sister said I should get one cause she can't put her make up on.

A nice mirror, three times three (inch, that is).

I don't find myself ugly most of the time, but some pictures are horrible.

yeah theres nothing worse than getting pictures back and you look minging on them. I looked really on my birthday pictures..and I wasnt even pissed so I cant use that excuse.

There are some very sexy mens pictures on here. I have only been away a short time but I have so many pms about my picture that I will post it again. The human body is to be enjoyed and is pure I feel you know. :hotjump: :hotjump:
ravensoul2c.jpg