Post your picture v1.0

Nohh look at that face ;p

Oh and dear Never The Same, I wouldn't know how you could tell from that picture why you never had a gf. But maybe, just maybe, it's your shirt :rolleyes:

Slaytanic, why the hell is there a budweiser on that table? you live in fucking scotland, why would you drink american pisswater?!

Funnily enough that's what the guys said in the SLAYER forum but let me assure you I was definitely wasn't drinking budweiser, I am was infact drinking Grolsh as you can see from the green bottle and a glass of whisky

I drink a real mans drink you know :kickass:

Funnily enough that's what the guys said in the SLAYER forum but let me assure you I was definitely wasn't drinking budweiser, I am was infact drinking Grolsh as you can see from the green bottle and a glass of whisky

I drink a real mans drink you know :kickass:
Grolsch is even shittier than Budweiser. Good job

Grolsch is even shittier than Budweiser. Good job

Says the Dutchman, wow, I love the Irony, I do like Dutch beers and German ones but my local offsales had no German ones and all there was really to pick was Grolsch.

Given the choice what would you pick

Miller Light, Budweiser, Coors or Grolsch

I've made my bed and I am happy to sleep in it

:lol::lol::lol:

Says the Dutchman, wow, I love the Irony, I do like Dutch beers and German ones but my local offsales had no German ones and all there was really to pick was Grolsch.

Given the choice what would you pick

Miller Light, Budweiser, Coors or Grolsch

I've made my bed and I am happy to sleep in it

:lol::lol::lol:
Budweiser. Grolsch is the single most shittiest tasting beer. I haven't had Miller Light nor Coors but from what I've heard of it they're even pansier than Corona. (Corona is a good beer though but..).

my parents drink corona, which is wierd because my dad is usually an amber ale man.
It's like, once you hit 40 you suddenly throw all good taste out the window and start drinking corona.