Post your picture v1.0

Hahaha, Vadim is the only member I can stand. Me and him just randomly started dancing in the break between the Trivium and Machine Head sets, then backstage we were getting filmed and we were slagging off Robb Flynn because he stole my sharpie :(

Shit band no fans.

:lol:
To be honest, I REALLY don't like Dragonforce. All their songs are like "Ready? GO! brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrr done".

l_e28b8fbb54ac40a596d3b74c4bca752c.jpg

This made me happy.

Yeeaaahhhh! That's all I have to say.

You know I saw Matt Heafy at Mayhem Fest (I went for Slayer), I was hanging out with my friend in line to get Trivium's autographs.

The next thing I know everyone in line is cheering for some reason. I turn around, there's Matt Heafy with these two women, both wearing short-shorts, abercrombie shirts, those huge ass unnecessary sunglasses, and bleach blond short hair with black streaks, one of the women under each arm. And there's Corey behind him with no women, but a beer in his hand.

I turn to my friend and I said, "Matt Heafy's an arrogant manwhore."

You know I saw Matt Heafy at Mayhem Fest (I went for Slayer), I was hanging out with my friend in line to get Trivium's autographs.

The next thing I know everyone in line is cheering for some reason. I turn around, there's Matt Heafy with these two women, both wearing short-shorts, abercrombie shirts, those huge ass unnecessary sunglasses, and bleach blond short hair with black streaks, one of the women under each arm. And there's Corey behind him with no women, but a beer in his hand.

I turn to my friend and I said, "Matt Heafy's an arrogant manwhore."

Matt Heafy's not an arrogant manwhore :lol: Last I heard he was getting married!

But at least thrash songs sound different. All Dragonforce songs sound exactly the same to me....

As a kind of fan of Dragonforce I could argue that they don't, most thrash bands are boring and all their songs sound the same. Yeah I went there.