Post your picture v1.0

2995_179136615581_700545581_6604107.jpg

Me and Dan (AKA CovetChaos on here) after Full Thrash Assault in april. In a trave lodge. Being brutal.

me and my favourite HUGE T-shirt
82766201.jpg

fcuking chemistry
13160267.jpg

I don't smoke marijuana!!!
48387427.jpg

That's fine, I don't either

Never saw the point

You smoke a weed, laugh at dumb shit for a couple of hours, then once it starts wearing off you get tired and hungry. Doesn't sound like fun, sounds like a waste of 20 bucks.

You supposedly "find yourself maannn"
Life's more fun when you find yourself on your own.

Never saw the point

You smoke a weed, laugh at dumb shit for a couple of hours, then once it starts wearing off you get tired and hungry. Doesn't sound like fun, sounds like a waste of 20 bucks.

Weed just kinda chills you out. I do it and just lie back in the sunshine watching the clouds go by, it just makes me a nicer person haha. I don't get the paranoia or memory loss or the "munchies" or get tired. I'm surprised after the amount that was there at Download :rolleyes: hahaha. But I guess everyone has their own experiences and all that.

Never saw the point

same here mate if i want to change my state of mind i drink, that does me good enough