Post your picture v1.0

HELLO ME MEET THE REAL ME!!!

p1010036k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I respect what you're all saying. And by that I mean I respect how you all appear so comfortable with being WRONG!

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

It isn t the best song of Megadeth but is great.
Youthanasia to World needs a hero have worst songs

I take it you're the Glasgow leg of the 'Bonecrusher Fest' Siobhan? I wouldn't of minded going to that but the only two bands I'm really interested in are Obscura and The Faceless... You'll have to let me know what The Faceless were like live, as I really like them on record.

I take it you're the Glasgow leg of the 'Bonecrusher Fest' Siobhan? I wouldn't of minded going to that but the only two bands I'm really interested in are Obscura and The Faceless... You'll have to let me know what The Faceless were like live, as I really like them on record.

They were the only two bands I was interested in and both were flawless live, actually INCREDIBLE. You should go see them!

They were the only two bands I was interested in and both were flawless live, actually INCREDIBLE. You should go see them!

Haha cool! I won't catch them this time around, but I'll make sure I see them one day. Especially The Faceless, I've always really liked them. Regardless of what other people think of them.