Post your picture v1.0

Awwwwwe bendy thumb <3 and cute tee. You still look cute without make-up, I always look zombie-ish.

I lahvs my BBB t-shirt, gonnae cut it all up and sexify it hopefully! Pssssh, I never look cute womang! I look zombied/junkied without make up, haha. S'tuuuuurrible. You look gorgeous as per<3

Wow, that seemed so lesbianish a post, but for you babe, anything :Smug: ;)

I lahvs my BBB t-shirt, gonnae cut it all up and sexify it hopefully! Pssssh, I never look cute womang! I look zombied/junkied without make up, haha. S'tuuuuurrible. You look gorgeous as per<3

Wow, that seemed so lesbianish a post, but for you babe, anything :Smug: ;)

What the hell am I supposed to do here???? Leave it???

That's an invitation for an Induendo joke, no question

I might as well leave it really

:err:

I'm saying thsat she looks really happy... Like when you beat the final boss in a game... Your wierd:lol:

If you mean she looks like someone who's been locked in a dark room for three days in front of a box of light attempting to develop RSI, then yeah, she looks like she beat the final boss :lol:

Also, yes I am. Don't really have much to say on that one...

Is that a typo? Either way that's a marvellous word!

If you mean she looks like someone who's been locked in a dark room for three days in front of a box of light attempting to develop RSI, then yeah, she looks like she beat the final boss :lol:

Also, yes I am. Don't really have much to say on that one...

Is that a typo? Either way that's a marvellous word!

Nah, I said womang on purpose, I do it often. Haha

Also Dave, you're a cuntshovel! IT'S A NEW ONE! Hahahaha

For those who don't know, I called Dan a dickcarnival on FB and Dave found it amusing how I stick two words together to make a funny insult.

Nah, cuntshovel's too random. Dickcarnival works though. Still, you can't beat cumdumpster.