Post your picture v1.0

For some reason I don't find styxxs post very funny, deep or meaningful. Too much hangin around here.

EDIT: Fuck it, this forum fails on all three points.

EDITEDIT: maybe the first one.

EDITEDITEDIT: This post is fail. Please ignore it.

It's not supposed to be. This is the internet, I'm here to talk shit :D

Wait wut?

Our telling me I told you to NOT ignore it when I in fact old you TO ignore it.

Then you say that's how kids work when they actually in comedy and cartoons does what you not tell thm o. Yet you claim that you had not ignored it cuz I told you to not ignore it ,which I did not, and you failed to make any sense.

It WOULD have made sense if you had typed that I told you to ignore it, which I did, and then gone against my request since THAT is how kids work in cartoons and other comedy related media.

If you fully understand this post and can see my point then you deserve a blow job and threesome with 2 hot persons of the opposite sex.

I'm pretty smart for my age ain't I!?

Wait wut?

Our telling me I told you to NOT ignore it when I in fact old you TO ignore it.

Then you say that's how kids work when they actually in comedy and cartoons does what you not tell thm o. Yet you claim that you had not ignored it cuz I told you to not ignore it ,which I did not, and you failed to make any sense.

It WOULD have made sense if you had typed that I told you to ignore it, which I did, and then gone against my request since THAT is how kids work in cartoons and other comedy related media.

If you fully understand this post and can see my point then you deserve a blow job and threesome with 2 hot persons of the opposite sex.

I'm pretty smart for my age ain't I!?

I made a typing error, you're clearly looking too far into this. If we'll get picky about it, then I meant you told us not to fail to ignore your post, which you did by telling us to ignore it.

Better? :)

Huzzah!

thread_direction.gif

l_7ea7850dea0e45aaa6b4068f5ecd3b51.jpg

Most recent picture of me and it looks as if I'm wearing NOTHING hahaha, deeeeelightful.

L to R (even the obvious ones); Matt, Ben, Ol, Gordon (omgwtfbbq or wtf his stupid name is on here), meeeee, Rick (bigrick or something along those lines on here) and Joeeeeel!