Post your picture v1.0

I just named ones I had tried! Not saying I like them! Hahaha.

Should try Jager and Dr Pepper, noms. Or a girly style drink in the form of Peach Schnapps, cranberry juice and orange juice!

Erm... No.

Cider ftw. Addlestones, Thatchers Gold or Heritage, Kopparberg.

Beers sucks unless it's wheat beer, preferably german or Belgian. That stuff is fooking magic. Unfortunately in Britain we didn't cooton on, and instead insist on brewing it with piss...

I'm fond of a Duvel from time to time actually. No idea where that's from mind you, but it's alright. I like the Brothers' ciders, but I think it's more novelty than anything else.

Just to cause controversy I must say I fucking HATE JD, especially with coke. And Southern Comfort, Jim Beam and all related drinks...

But I LOVE Ouzo, Jagermeister, Grolschlager and all related drinks...

Erm... No.

I'm fond of a Duvel from time to time actually. No idea where that's from mind you, but it's alright. I like the Brothers' ciders, but I think it's more novelty than anything else.
Duvel is from Belgium, and yes a cold Hoegaarden in the summer is quite nice. :cool:

I take it I'm the only one who doesn't drink? :lol:

I do but like Joe, I only have one if i go out and never drink any other time. I'm really supposed to anyway cause of medication i'm on.

I had a sip of JD once at band practice because I couldn't talk and it helped my throat but was a bit...... uhm.... strong?

I do but like Joe, I only have one if i go out and never drink any other time. I'm really supposed to anyway cause of medication i'm on.

I had a sip of JD once at band practice because I couldn't talk and it helped my throat but was a bit...... uhm.... strong?

I wish I found Jack D strong, I have built up an immunity to it.

I've had Hoegarden quite a lot, the first time was purely due to the fact I found the name comical.

Just to cause controversy I must say I fucking HATE JD, especially with coke. And Southern Comfort, Jim Beam and all related drinks...

But I LOVE Ouzo, Jagermeister, Grolschlager and all related drinks...

Jägermeister is a fucking winner! I love the fact that Grolschlager is supposed to cut you inside :lol: Never tried Ouzo, which I really should have by now as I'm half Greek.

However I am somewhat fond of "comical" cigarettes...

What, like electronic ones? :lol:

Hah! You should try drinking a bottle of it straight in 90 minutes! :lol: That was fun!

:lol: you get used to it after a while..and eventually it dosent taste that strong anymore...i like JD, Jim Beam and Jagermeister..haven't tried Ouzo tho.

You can charge them by USB.

YOU CAN NOW CHARGE YOUR CIGARETTES VIA USB!

There is something wrong with the world :lol:

Hahaha! For some reason when I read "man up" it made me think of "1up". Too many videogames :p

For some reason I don't find styxxs post very funny, deep or meaningful. Too much hangin around here.

EDIT: Fuck it, this forum fails on all three points.

EDITEDIT: maybe the first one.

EDITEDITEDIT: This post is fail. Please ignore it.