Post your picture v1.0

:lol::lol:

I won't touch Beer for some reason, it just has no taste with it:lol:

Atleast Cider has some sort of apples in it to give it taste:lol:

I kinda force myself to try a new beer every time I'm out in hopes that I'll like it, I'll drink; Fosters, Budd, Tennants, Carling, Carlsberg.

I don't the differences between beer and lagers btw hahaha. But aye, I'll more than likely just drink whatever alcohol you hand me.

I kinda force myself to try a new beer every time I'm out in hopes that I'll like it, I'll drink; Fosters, Budd, Tennants, Carling, Carlsberg.

I don't the differences between beer and lagers btw hahaha. But aye, I'll more than likely just drink whatever alcohol you hand me.

The only difference between beer and lager is the way they're stored. Lager is stored for longer (usually over 3 weeks) before being served.

Carlsberg? Budweiser? Girl you've got a long way ahead of you on the path to ultimate beerdom :lol: Those are like pisswater.

I dunno, it depends what you're into.

If you're not really a fan of lager, maybe you should try some ales, like Old Speckled Hen or Bombardier, however these are often expensive. Greene King IPA is a beer I'd strongly recommend too.

A really good beer I would recommend to anyone, even if they don't like beer is Desperado. It's beer mixed with tequila. Only problem is it's really hard to find anywhere.

But if it's just normal lager you wan't, you can't go wrong with Fosters, Carling, Heineken or Becks IME

I dunno, it depends what you're into.

If you're not really a fan of lager, maybe you should try some ales, like Old Speckled Hen or Bombardier, however these are often expensive. Greene King IPA is a beer I'd strongly recommend too.

A really good beer I would recommend to anyone, even if they don't like beer is Desperado. It's beer mixed with tequila. Only problem is it's really hard to find anywhere.

But if it's just normal lager you wan't, you can't go wrong with Fosters, Carling, Heineken or Becks IME
Again, Heineken? Heineken / Grolsch and Budweiser are total pisswater beers. They give you a nasty breath and they taste abysmal. Belgian beers is where it's at people! :)

Next time you go out in fancy dress, you should go as a bum :lol:

The only difference between beer and lager is the way they're stored. Lager is stored for longer (usually over 3 weeks) before being served.

Wow, didn't know that. I always figured it was something to do with how many council estate scum pissed in it. Thanks!

Desperados is ace, one of the few beers I'll touch. Had it in France last year and it's great. It was made all the better by the fact the company I was working for at the time were paying for it :D

I'm usualy a cider man, but there's only so much you can have in one night before it starts doing bad things to you, so I've been drinking more Jack and Coke lately. It's more expensive but I don't drink that often anyway so it's not a huge deal. I'm open to other suggestions of course, but I'm trying to stay off beverages that are typically measured in pints.

So no milk either.

For the record, there's nothing wrong with beer, siobhan just picked all the worst ones. Missed Red Stripe though. :lol:

I like Red Stripe..i like pretty much any beer :lol: not Carlsberg sort gold tho or wtf its called..and yeah not Miller and Budweiser..drink a few of those and the shit starts to taste like water lulz!!

I'm usualy a cider man, but there's only so much you can have in one night before it starts doing bad things to you, so I've been drinking more Jack and Coke lately. It's more expensive but I don't drink that often anyway so it's not a huge deal. I'm open to other suggestions of course, but I'm trying to stay off beverages that are typically measured in pints.

So no milk either.

For the record, there's nothing wrong with beer, siobhan just picked all the worst ones. Missed Red Stripe though. :lol:

I just named ones I had tried! Not saying I like them! Hahaha.

Should try Jager and Dr Pepper, noms. Or a girly style drink in the form of Peach Schnapps, cranberry juice and orange juice!

Cider ftw. Addlestones, Thatchers Gold or Heritage, Kopparberg.

Beers sucks unless it's wheat beer, preferably german or Belgian. That stuff is fooking magic. Unfortunately in Britain we didn't cooton on, and instead insist on brewing it with piss...