Post your picture v1.0

I need to comment on the great Rust in Peace artwork there, looks totally killer and a fantastic choice!

I also liked the Forbidden shirt, what's on the back?

Do you mean my Forbidden Evil longsleeve? On the back it says "Still Evil and Twisted" and there's a list of their '08 summer European tour dates. I do love that shirt, though not as much as my Twisted one :)

Ya got the original Twisted shirt? That's one of my top wants ever! I'm pretty sure I'll score it within this year (...he said clenching his fists in the howling wind)...

I got the original forbidden evil tourshirt :)

I need to comment on the great Rust in Peace artwork there, looks totally killer and a fantastic choice!

Thanks man!

Here's a better picture, because I love to show it off :lol:

1-4.jpg

Ya got the original Twisted shirt? That's one of my top wants ever! I'm pretty sure I'll score it within this year (...he said clenching his fists in the howling wind)...

I got the original forbidden evil tourshirt :)

Nice!

My Twisted shirt is a reprint, got their '09 European tour dates on the back. But it's very beautiful, and also has Paul Bostaph's signature on the logo from when I met Testament... I'm wearing it right now actually :)

Wow, the dude who drew it has got nice skills!

CN: I take it you saw Forbidden live recently then? How was Russ' vocals? Does he still have it?

I saw them in '08 and '09. In '08 I was disappointed by his voice, the high notes were not there... though the date I saw them at was their 10th consecutive day playing, which may have accounted for it. Certainly when I saw them in '09 his voice was much, much better! He's still got it, and I can't wait for their new album...

And Podgie, saw it before but that is one cool ass jacket... if I ever get a scanner I'll put up a pic of my Live after death leather when it was first done. It's a great job...

Yeah man, I remember you telling me it was painted by one of the members of Rager. I've just messaged their myspace to see if whoever runs it has any info...

I'm glad you TOLD me about the jacket! It fits perfectly and, well, it's just perfect for me. Almost like I was meant to get it.

Cool, cheers dude. I've always wanted to know who painted it. I mean, it's good enough to have been done by Repka himself! I just hope whoever painted it doesn't want it back, because I'd never part with it.