Post your picture v1.0

31990_1490932272585_1212330503_1383.jpg

Yeah, I'm basically turning around and saying 'Ol what the FUCK are you doing?'. Then I remembered that that's what Ol does.

Shit was so thrash.

I have an Obituary one, and a municipal waste that was thrown from the stage and went straight in to my bra... somehow.. I wasn't even trying to get it :lol: the look of confusion on guys faces around me was priceless.

I have an Obituary one, and a municipal waste that was thrown from the stage and went straight in to my bra... somehow.. I wasn't even trying to get it :lol: the look of confusion on guys faces around me was priceless.

This is similar to the story that I have

I was with 3 of my friends, Alan, Stuart and Jenny (Stuart' fiance) in the pub and I used to smoke and I would light up my ciggies with a Zippo lighter, well on this occassion I went to flick the lid open (you put your thumb on the bottom of the lighter and you use your 1st 2 fingers and flick the top open) and as I did that, it shot out of my hand all all 3 of us guys immediately looked down to the floor and a few seconds later we all had a confused look about our faces when we didn't hear any noise of the Zippo hitting the floor till we noticed Jenny had her hand down her top and that was when we all realised that my Zippo went down her top.

Much hiliarity ensured

:lol::lol::lol:

well , this is an old picture, now i have more plectums, :rofl: now i have Ol's plectrum , an evile plectrum wich i got with the enter the grave cd, eeehm, i have one more Amon Amarth plectrum , i got the drumstick of Keep of Kalessin ( support act Amon Amarth)

those amon amarth plectrums are real beauties! with on one side the Thorhammer with thunder, and on the other side is their autograph, and Ol's ''Old Rake'' plectrum is pretty nice to

I have Fraser's plectrum from the first Sabbat reunion song at Bloodstock. Also the playlist from that gig.
Stumpy threw me a drumstick at an Almighty show and I got the playlist as well...
I also got Mark Briody's plectrum right after they had played The Crucifix, which happens to be my favourite Jag Panzer song.
Lots of autographs, a couple of backstage passes, some pictures and that's basically it.