Post your picture v1.0

Poor show. You should PM him!

Time was when he'd have read this and remembered. What happened? Do they think they're too cool for us now they've been to America? Well they're WRONG :mad:

I did PM him! He replied saying he'd send them soon. I PM'd him a few weeks later, but got no reply. I didn't want to seem like an annoying obsessive fan. He probably just gets annoyed by all the people that must PM him.

The stuff may've just got lost in the post :(

I did PM him! He replied saying he'd send them soon. I PM'd him a few weeks later, but got no reply. I didn't want to seem like an annoying obsessive fan. He probably just gets annoyed by all the people that must PM him.

The stuff may've just got lost in the post :(

Nah, I don't believe that... I think he didn't get round to it. I'd send him one more PM if I were you.

Then put that in the PM... "I don't want to seem like a whiny obsessive fanboy, but... where the fuck's my stuff?"

It's the principle of the thing bro. If someone offers prizes for a competetion then never sends them, well I think that's pretty lame, and you shouldn't cut them slack just because they happen to sing in a band...

Then put that in the PM... "I don't want to seem like a whiny obsessive fanboy, but... where the fuck's my stuff?"

It's the principle of the thing bro. If someone offers prizes for a competetion then never sends them, well I think that's pretty lame, and you shouldn't cut them slack just because they happen to sing in a band...

Got a reply, Matt explained he forgot and said he'll hopefully send the stuff this weekend. Fair play to him!