Post your picture v1.0

-[chop]-;9274523 said:
Sometimes people argue about the shit you are wearing...happened to me..fucking ridiculous if you ask me...its a fucking shirt! get over it!

oh, now i'm curious what you were wearing then :p

-[chop]-;9274523 said:
Sometimes people argue about the shit you are wearing...happened to me..fucking ridiculous if you ask me...its a fucking shirt! get over it!
Yeah no shit, all the metalshirt-wearing folks out there wearing black shirts in the fucking summer. No wonder you get shit for it :p

oh, and yesterday i went to Madame Tussauds in Amsterdam with my girlfriend, so here's one of the pictures :

1046506254_5_q8Zy.jpeg

me with james brown

-[chop]-;9275658 said:
k48h.jpg

I was wearing this..its a hoodie but whatever :lol: and believe it or not..i was in a got damn rock bar...

-.-' that's all? i've seen a dude at a festival this summer who was wearing a shirt with the text ''fuck me jesus'' on the back, i could understand that certain people would bitch about that, but that....

Right? fucking ridiculous! also i have a shirt that say "Die Brat Die!" :lol: no one has said anything about that one!

I think its ridiculous how people start to argue and what not..i mean ffs its a shirt! its not a fucking gun! sit your ass down and calm the fuck down! good fucking satun!

a few years ago i was in the supermarket, wearing a Sonata Arctica hoodie. and then some guys passed me and one of them said to me ( the others kept on walking) '' your music sucks'', but he was one of those hardcore/dance/trance-dudes or whatever, so i said '' well, i wouldn't be happy when i listen to your music'' and then he yelled at his friends '' WTF!!!!! DID YOU GUYS HEAR WHAT HE SAID?!?! OMGFEOWJFOWNJFKWN LET'S BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!'' but none of the guys responded :lol:

... but wtf, i was just wearing a Sonata Arctica hoodie! this one actually:

Sonata_Arctica_-_Ice_HD.jpg

calm down folks -.-' mind your blood-pressure

?
The video failed because it doesn't work? (On my PS3 at least....)

The fact that no one backed him up is what I was referring to. :lol: