Post your picture v1.0

39669_1585188228925_1212330503_1639794_7133961_n.jpg

I've totally broke the trend & put us back on topic - OH MAH GAH, WHAT HAZ I DONE?

20952_222759180671_634250671_3672145_4078996_n.jpg

Me, and half my girlfriend.

This was one of my very favorite pictures of me and Ellie, taken on Christmas day last year. I remember she looked absolutely beautiful in it, even though the photo cut half of her face off! Since then she's left me and deleted me from facebook, where that image was linked from. Unfortunately I hadn't saved the photo to my computer and as a result of her deleting me I was automatically untagged from the photo and now it's gone forever.

Even if this rant goes unnoticed I want this comment to live on as a testament to not only the photo I liked so much, but also to the memory of the moment it captured.

:(
Better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all. Also, better to have loved and lost, then to have love with someone who's too far away to have.

Cheer up, or I'll make you! :mad:

Edit : It sounded like I was kinda..... Negative about my relationship, which I'm not, I'm just saying it could be worse.

This was one of my very favorite pictures of me and Ellie, taken on Christmas day last year. I remember she looked absolutely beautiful in it, even though the photo cut half of her face off! Since then she's left me and deleted me from facebook, where that image was linked from. Unfortunately I hadn't saved the photo to my computer and as a result of her deleting me I was automatically untagged from the photo and now it's gone forever.

Even if this rant goes unnoticed I want this comment to live on as a testament to not only the photo I liked so much, but also to the memory of the moment it captured.

:( I really wish I could think of something to say that could make you feel better man. Just try to stay strong

I cannot remember any of it. Apparently I had to get carried the full way up the street like that until I said I felt sick, then Tommie (the one I'm draped over) and Tom (behind him) carried me a leg & arm each because my legs simply wouldn't support me, haha.