Post your recto tones!

God I love Ola's Recto clip. It is so bad ass. Nice job!!!!

Here are Mine. Cant say they are 100% recto but close to it.
Band 1
Song 1
Song 2
Band 2
Song 1
Band 3
Song 1

As you said, sounds good but not 100% Recto like most of the other clips posted here.

By the way the singer in the "gravediggers joke" band clip is SIIIIICK ! He can pull off a Corpsegrinder highpitch scream and then modulate his singing KsE style :)

EDIT : that "hospice" clip at the very end sounds AAAAWWEESOOOMME ! Killer guitars, and the mix/song is good too.

Finally upload the files with my drummer dropbox

2 channels recto, revG
Bolt, SD, org to modern through my 1960A

It's a little shoutout, same setting exept that I use my TS9 vs my MT2

Guitar itself:

TS

MT2

With drum:

TS on a mix situation

MT on a mix situation

I feel really happy by the result since I A/B testing with my previous recto tone and I hear an improvement... Hope I'm on the right way:devil:

I'm surprised to hear how close the TS and the MT clips sound ! The TS clip seems to work a tad better (less honky/boomy, clearer IMO).

Makes me wanna listen back to my CC cds right now :) It's been a while since i've not listened to Gallery of suicide. Nice cover job.
Have you tried your recto with a MT2 in front of it yet ? a la CC

Thanks man.

Haven't tried with a metal zone yet - I have to get my hands on one somehow.

Sounds killer. Reminds me of TERROR's "one with the underdogs" album, tonewise and riffwise.

Thanks a lot:headbang:
It's a test tone for a Toulouse h&c band. Lot of members are friend of mine...
I working my ass off for do a killer release...

I'm surprised to hear how close the TS and the MT clips sound ! The TS clip seems to work a tad better (less honky/boomy, clearer IMO).

I prefer TS personnatly. MT sound more synthetic but work well for all CC tone:lol:

@ Lasse: lot of great tone:worship:

Btw, today I reamp some DI Lasse posted a couple of time before (thanks for this Lasse) for a recto shoutout2:lol:

here the result