Status
Not open for further replies.

Pessimism

Endemic Vagabond
Feb 16, 2004
SoCal
So yeah, the sad thread.

:cry:

Anyway, I haven't been having the best relationship with my girlfriend in a while - notably due to my depression. Anyway, she asked to take a break from me and moved out of the house. I thought this was temporary, and were still together (just literally, taking some time apart). Anyway, I check her myspace and it says she is single.

Now I am sad... It kind of does feel like those 3 1/2 years together meant nothing :cry:

Share your horrible life so we can all dwell in misery together

:cry:

At least you can get a fucking gf, I can't my nose is too fucking big.

:lol: Dude, I have a huge nose too.

I'm afraid to post it though for fear of people with photoshop :cry:

ssssssssssnnnnnnnnAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP OUT OF THE DEPRESSION SHIT

her MySpace might say she's single...:cry:

then put in your space SINGLE and have some :yell:FCKIN FUN WHILST YOUR.........S I N G L E.. :headbang::kickass:

Plenty more fish in the sea, you only liv once, :yell:SO FCKIN LIV IT :danceboy::danceboy::headbang::kickass:

"PARTY ON GARTH":kickass:

Hey, we should start a "Big Honker Club", because my buddy calls me "The Wizard of Shnoz" :lol:
But seriously bro, if need be talk to a professional or something. If it is a serious issue, there's always medication. I say if it impairs your quality of life, then there is a problem.
Now go find a girl with a big beak too and you guys can make little big beak babies. (Or something?) ;)

:lol: Can I join? My nose is pretty big to and to make things worse I broke it twice and didn't treat it twice. So basically it's big and fucked up :lol: :(

Save all your money for a nose job. A friend of mine got a nose job and it changed his life. He was so happy. It looks terrible and painful with the bandages at first. He said he would take the pain all over again for the great results.

Save all your money for a nose job. A friend of mine got a nose job and it changed his life. He was so happy. It looks terrible and painful with the bandages at first. He said he would take the pain all over again for the great results.

I think anyone who has cosmetic surgery for aesthetic reasons is nothing short of fucking stupid. Be fine with what you got. I can't even beleive someone would suggest that.

It wasn't the nose that made his girlfriend move out.

@ Seraphim Belial - Had she previously put on her MySpace that she wasn't single? It's very possible she just never updated it...

Hey, we should start a "Big Honker Club", because my buddy calls me "The Wizard of Shnoz" :lol:
But seriously bro, if need be talk to a professional or something. If it is a serious issue, there's always medication. I say if it impairs your quality of life, then there is a problem.
Now go find a girl with a big beak too and you guys can make little big beak babies. (Or something?) ;)

:lol:. I like how you refer to noses as beaks. I don't think my nose is that big, but I'm self conscious about it.

Making the thread sad again.

I hate how I am a big turn off to chicks, I can't be myself or anything. All because I support Guns N' Roses and Led Zeppelin and wear their t shirts to school often (which are both black). Also I bet my Myspace would be a turn off to the average chick.

www.myspace.com/joe_bling_bling

I didn't want my profile to be set to private, I think I did that because I would go on chatrooms and give chicks complete bullshit stories about my life. And talk to guys and pretend I'm a chick.

:lol:. I like how you refer to noses as beaks. I don't think my nose is that big, but I'm self conscious about it.

Making the thread sad again.

I hate how I am a big turn off to chicks, I can't be myself or anything. All because I support Guns N' Roses and Led Zeppelin and wear their t shirts to school often (which are both black). Also I bet my Myspace would be a turn off to the average chick.

www.myspace.com/joe_bling_bling

:yell: CHANGE FARKIN SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS JUST LIKE YOUR FRIENDS DID....:lol:

:OMG:RUN AWAY, BECOME A NUN, YOU SHOULD FIT RIGHT IN THEN...:confused:...:lol:

DUDE, chuck some LYNX bodyspray on AFRICA or JAVA the GIRLS love a nice smelling dude.

I wear Maiden 7 days a week diff/shirt for each day, but i smell :yell:FAN:yell:FCKIN:yell:TASTICK and thats wot they like, it shows you make the effort......:kickass: Respect your body:headbang:

And if they don't like your shirts :yell: f c k u m

Sad crap.......hmm let's see I'm just about to hit the thirty mark, still live at home with my mommy, I work a dead end job, have no boyfriend and haven't for about 3 years now. Yay for me..........

That sucks; can you not move out, or is a choice by you?

I think anyone who has cosmetic surgery for aesthetic reasons is nothing short of fucking stupid. Be fine with what you got. I can't even beleive someone would suggest that.

@ Seraphim Belial - Had she previously put on her MySpace that she wasn't single? It's very possible she just never updated it...

1st portion: Some people get nose jobs for health reasons; as an example, I have had my ridge knocked out of place (in a fight of course), and never got it reset. Sometimes I can't breathe properly (it happens), and when it gets really bad (say like a cold) then I'm basically screwed. I do agree with you that most should learn to accept themselves for who they are, but when it comes down to narcissistic reasons (excluding factors due to severe depression or other mental fixations) then I don't agree with it. It really is quite a touchy subject.

2nd: Nah, we both deleted the crap after a while, she started hers up again with her brand new status :erk:

...milkytits9703? Is that you!!! :zombie: :puke:

Dude...
http://www.baiting.org/

Best site ever; me and some of the other UM posters used to chatroom people...with hilarious results. Personally, Dominicans freak me out now...with their "delicious strawberry lips" and there horribly sleazy come-ons.

ex:
"I make with the banging?"
"you not a woman?"
"but I have delicious strawberry red lips"
"no delicious?"
"you pikachu? what mean?"
"Woman not have penis, no?"
"You like? Aye you like ;)"

Status
Not open for further replies.