Post your sad love story...

I feel lonely and depressed but at least I know its natural and happends to alot of people. Forums are great for venting! Sorry to blabb on folks, this thread has made me reailze some things though. Times get rough, embrace it but don't give up on anything. Stay doomed \m/.

relationship are not so easy to comprehend, you create in your mind the perfect lover, maybe she wanted just friendship and nothing else...
be brave and never give up, is not the last woman on earth and your young enough to find the one as you wrote.

Yeah relationships can be a son of a bitch not too mention that shit where some chick totally fucks you up for a while. I know how it is. One of my exes cheated on me and well I felt shitty for a while and just wanted to listen to Bethlehem and end my life just about every moment hahaha.

Now I am about to get married and have a kid on the way with an amazing woman.
There is a lot of women in the sea for sure. Ya got to realize and you probably will that, life is an experience and its meant to fuck you up sometimes. Just know this!!!!!

It is up to you how you wanna feel about all of it. If you realize that it is but a choice to feel fucked up about someone or feel good about the situation the way it is, then it ends. Sure it may take some time, but maybe its just time to move on.

About 2 weeks or so after my ex basically ripped my heart out and served it too me on a platter, I made it down to a metal show and picked up these 2 chicks, just 2 see if I had it in me to rebound.

The one I wanted to hook up with out of the 2 (had to ask em both for their numbers to be nice I guess, didn't know how else to go about it) wasn't interested in me. So i called the other girl to see if she would wanna hang and see how things went etc.
I took her to a metal show (gigantour with megadeth, opeth, lamb of god) and bam later that night we hit it off really well etc, things led to this, that etc. It was a good time to say the least.

Ended up not working out with us for too long, but it was a very fun time.

Things progressed and you end up realizing that the past is just meant to be the past and that there is no need to dwell on it. Ya never know what the next day will bring. Like I said, its all in the mind and well fear can be the mindkiller and it pretty much is, but only to an extent and if you allow it to be. :headbang:

A famous phrase, to which I always reply that I'd like to find the person who coined it and kick them square in the face very very hard.

i believe it was shakespeare? not sure though. After 2 years of what was probably the closest relationship ive ever had, my girlfriend at the time cheated on me, after i had just bought her a diamond necklace. it killed me inside (it was in october), and still does from time to time, but it gets better with every day, slowly, and im sure by the next relationship i have, it wont ever bother me

good luck my friend

it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all
and When you have no one, you feel shitty all the time.

that's all i have to say about that

well said, i would give almost anything to meet a nice girl

i believe it was shakespeare? not sure though. After 2 years of what was probably the closest relationship ive ever had, my girlfriend at the time cheated on me, after i had just bought her a diamond necklace. it killed me inside (it was in october), and still does from time to time, but it gets better with every day, slowly, and im sure by the next relationship i have, it wont ever bother me

Some women wont waste any time to just moving on to the next best thing in their eyes. Its pretty fucked up shit. Same can be said of dudes though.

Some women wont waste any time to just moving on to the next best thing in their eyes. Its pretty fucked up shit. Same can be said of dudes though.

it's true my friend, some people just aren't very good people at all

what happened to character and honesty, ah well, life goes on

to the noble character:kickass: haha

my sad love story is pretty much all self inflicted.

Everytime I start to like someone things will go great for a while, I will like see them, talk to them, flirt with them and what not.
But then when they start to like me or anything I usually do something that ends up fucking everything all up..Because of this i am left with not a fear of rejection..but fear to even try because I am just afraid that I will fuck it all up and end up feeling worse..

The part that sucks the most about this is I currently have feelings for this girl I have been friends with since we were both like 10.. and well.. shes my oldest friend and I just don't want to tell her because I am afraid I will fuck things up.

Long story short: I am pathetic.

my story is similar to most of yours, except im a girl. very un-loving family, and broken hearted.

hey but it makes us stronger everyday right? in a cold, dark way. :)

my story is similar to most of yours, except im a girl. very un-loving family, and broken hearted.

hey but it makes us stronger everyday right? in a cold, dark way. :)

Hmm, maybe that works for physical things, but I'm not so sure about mental.
The more negative impulses your mind gets the worse. It's only ok if you can handle bad situations really well and don't let it ruin your mood

That is true at the time but years later you will look back realise it did make you stronger because you got through it.

Well yeah you can learn from it, but you'll learn about as much when you mourn for a week and get get over it or mourn for a year and get back up again.
But well, in any case it is very important to get over it and be able to look back on it from a higher position

my sad love story is pretty much all self inflicted.

Everytime I start to like someone things will go great for a while, I will like see them, talk to them, flirt with them and what not.
But then when they start to like me or anything I usually do something that ends up fucking everything all up..Because of this i am left with not a fear of rejection..but fear to even try because I am just afraid that I will fuck it all up and end up feeling worse..

The part that sucks the most about this is I currently have feelings for this girl I have been friends with since we were both like 10.. and well.. shes my oldest friend and I just don't want to tell her because I am afraid I will fuck things up.

Long story short: I am pathetic.

i run into the same trouble my friend, your not pathetic, the fear of rejection is probably my greatest fear as well, it's held me back for so long.......

Its not even rejection.. its just fucking up.. I guess I am afraid of failure.. lol

Ya need to just go for it. I used to be afraid of the same thing. I ended up a few times psyching myself, sounds funny but it really works.
I was just like "Hell if she can't handle this, then oh well her loss".

I would be at the music store and I would go up to some woman I was interested in and would just start a conversation and then ask her out etc.
Even though I was a bit scared I just decided fuck it. So this one time even though she had a boyfriend, she was still cool about it. I ended up feeling alot better that I did it and it almost overwelmed me with confidence even though I got rejected. I just kept trying with other girls and I noticed that everytime the results were even better. So the more and more I would approach chicks, the conversation flow improved and the chemistry just started flowing leading me to have more success etc.

With my Fiancee, hell I approached her at the Grocery store. This time I just saw her walking around and she about left the store and I decided to chase her out in the parking lot. We started talking and I invited her to come down to a bar where they have a friend of mine who DJ's etc. It was kinda sly, but it worked out and we ended up hooking up the next day and hit it off really well etc.

Its all about confidence and women pick up on that. Go at it like that you haven't got a thing to lose. That is the key.

^good advice.
too much is always better than nothing. so go for it.
I was at a metal concert once. Saw this chick sitting alone before the opening act. Started talking about how I wanted to do the Doom Stomp (see Candlemass video) but I didn't want to look like an asshole. She said, "You can't live life worried about what others think of you." I agreed in general but said that you have to please people to get some things in life. So all you can do is rid yourself of desire. iirc I then said, "But I'm being a hypocrite because I really want to fuck you." Just then her boyfriend walked up. She just smiled at me. T'would've been awkward but I was drunk. Anyway they were both bi and she was looking for the wrong kind of threesome. So I skidattled. Moral of the story is, if your like me (not very smooth), just go out, get drunk, and say weird things to chicks. Worst case is you'll have a story to tell.
^questionable advice.

^dude.. I laughed pretty hard.

I'm usually do much better talking to girls when I'm drunk, or high.. even though it is illegal and frowned upon most places in this world. But its probably because i am relaxed and just don't care what happens.