post your sexy pics here

l_31531118a48246d386fab19a828388e2.jpg

Chenrezigthangka.jpg

Where is that, the Reverb?
Looks like that shit hole.
Naw, that was some bar in Ottawa called Maverick's.... the sound was incredible though, a lot better than most venues. I have never been to the Reverb, but I have been to the Funhaus, which closed, what a piece of shit venue. Also the Wreck Room is pretty fucked as well. Club Absinthe in Hamilton is the same too, but it also has incredible sound for a small shithole venue.

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually :lol: I have a fucktonne of shirts, I'll take a pic of my closet if you want it's literally overflowing :lol: But yeah that is weird I noticed all the pictures I have taken recently, though they're spaced out of long periods of time in some cases, I'm co-incidentally wearing that shirt. It is an awesome shirt though! :kickass:

That's probably about 90K a year now since I sold a lot of stocks and a business I co-owned when I moved abroad.

Maybe just one shirt ay? :p

Well, certainly not, but I just realized he may have meant in GBP which is basically twice the amount. If I had that kind of money I would not be on an internet forum that's for sure :lol: