post your sexy pics here

He'd be at his paradise island drinking cocktails and screwing whores, lul!1
Not an island, it'd be Thailand, and yes I'd be screwing whores but none older than 12!

He feels too good for us, but he only stays because his life is shit and he has nothing else to do.
DING DING DING! We have a weiner!

:rolleyes:

I just wasn't aware that forums are only for people that don't make a lot of money.
WELL NOW YOU KNOW!

My point wasn't that if you make a lot of money you can't/shouldn't participate in online forums, I simply meant that MYSELF PERSONALLY, I would be spending my money doing a lot of things I find interesting, I mean maybe I would use a forum, but it'd be only a few posts over the course of a few months most likely. I like to go out and do things, I don't drink or smoke so in place I like to do things, like go to shows, the zoo, art galleries, movies, travel, comedy clubs, historical sites, etc... It just takes money to do those things frequently. I was not implying that in some hypothetical world where I have a copious amount of money that I would be too good for you guys.

Nah, it doesn't really work out that way. The more you make, the more shit you have, which means more debt. I make good money but when I started to make it, I bought a house so it offset the increase in income. I wish I made this while I still lived in a small apartment with no bills...

I feel fine. I just detest the guy, the posts he makes, the stupid faces he makes in his pics, thinking he's hawt, and most importantly his grotesque levels of unfunny.

The day I actually care about someone on the internet, so much so that they bother me, is the day I slash my fucking wrists. Take a chill pill man, if you really don't like me then just ignore me meng! Despite popular opinion, the internet IS NOT serious business. Can't we just get along?

The day I actually care about someone on the internet, so much so that they bother me, is the day I slash my fucking wrists. Take a chill pill man, if you really don't like me then just ignore me meng! Despite popular opinion, the internet IS NOT serious business. Can't we just get along?
Haha, I'll be the last one to state the Intarwebs are serious business (okay, second to last, EricT will be last), but most of your posts are a fucking waste of bandwidth and time.

gb2/CoB

My point wasn't that if you make a lot of money you can't/shouldn't participate in online forums, I simply meant that MYSELF PERSONALLY, I would be spending my money doing a lot of things I find interesting, I mean maybe I would use a forum, but it'd be only a few posts over the course of a few months most likely. I like to go out and do things, I don't drink or smoke so in place I like to do things, like go to shows, the zoo, art galleries, movies, travel, comedy clubs, historical sites, etc... It just takes money to do those things frequently. I was not implying that in some hypothetical world where I have a copious amount of money that I would be too good for you guys.

While I refuse to participate in this strawberry bash that's somehow broken out, I'd like to point out that there are a tremendous amount of interesting and stimulating activities you can do for little or no money at all. All it requires is that you open your eyes and follow the leprechaun.

Now I'm confused. Thought he was talking about Derek, but now it seems he's talking about you. Where did I lose this conversation?

It's 4:50 am. Can...not...compute.

It's £'s. I give loads of it away because I don't need it. I have a perfectly fulfilling life and I spend maybe 20 minutes on the forum per day, total.

You bunch of asses.