post your sexy pics here

Wewt just what I wanted!
DSC08709.jpg
Dr. Martens used to be my favourite until that day I walked by the shop window of a shoe store in Dublin and fell head over heels in love with New Rock boots. :oops: I still remember that day.. haha
Still love Martens though. We have a Martens store here in Seattle. I think it just opened... o_O Gotta check that out. I need new shoes anyways. :Spin:

Why thank yew! I have a pair of DM hiking boots, but this is the first pair of regular style DM boots that I've had since I was 15 (had a green pair and a red pair). I'm excited to wear em with skinny jeans :loco:

I've got two pairs of other brands, but, there's nothing like the brown gummy sole of DMs haha.

Cara- they are chunky- which is why I like them so much. If a boot is not feminine then let it be all the way chunk with buckles and 'meat'.

Then there are the feminine-regular boots (stiletto's, high heels etc)

and Dr. Martin's are like... in between... kinda like a man's shoe... I used to love mine but I think I'm over them... :(

to each their own indeed- and dont get me wrong I dig yours :)

Dr. Martens are just a good all-around boot to me. Can wear em with skirts, leggings, or just with jeans and they still look good. With my height and my big feet I can't get away with heels and chunky stuff. Talk about Lady Gaga looking like a man...when I go any taller than I already am I look the tranniest of them all!

And to me personally I'd rather look like I'm headed off to a long day at the factory in 1920 rather than the Battlefield Earth set :loco: