post your sexy pics here

Fat Kevin knows how to party.

tumblr_kswmgvgXL01qzzhzdo1_500.jpg

It's actually a good choice. You want your scalp to breathe a little bit and heal any damage you may have done to it before you get there or else you'll get rashes like crazy.

no. they'll buzz my head when I get there. I'm just getting used to it/enjoying the short hair

nice not having to spend a shit ton of time on it in the morning eh?

Italy is a country full of virtuosi who can't write music...just like Paganini and Vivaldi.

ugg your forgetting rhapsody DUH

Italy is a country full of virtuosi who can't write music...just like Paganini and Vivaldi.
ok i agree with you that most shit coming out of italy sucks but this is just a dumb comment (you might be kinda right to an extent about Paganini but still...)

ok i agree with you that most shit coming out of italy sucks but this is just a dumb comment (you might be kinda right to an extent about Paganini but still...)

I'm right and you know it! :lol: YOU'VE SEEN THE LEGIONS OF HORRIBLE PROG WANKERS FROM HERE!!!

I'm not saying Paganini and Vivaldi weren't great composers, but their pieces were all about flash, speed, perfection, and "wow" factor over substance and the power to wholly convey in a powerful way their music. And just like them, the (literally) millions of musicians here fall into the same trappings. They don't understand that playing perfectly and a million miles an hour doesn't really mean anything except that you can play really fast.

Italian conservatories are the same. 10 years of playing scales really fast and at the end of it all that's all you know how to do. Sure you can play the XXIV Caprice perfectly, but that's all you can play....and completely bereft of any feeling or style. Flat.

And Italian orchestras? Snoooooooooooooooore.

I'm right and you know it! :lol: YOU'VE SEEN THE LEGIONS OF HORRIBLE PROG WANKERS FROM HERE!!!

I'm not saying Paganini and Vivaldi weren't great composers, but their pieces were all about flash, speed, perfection, and "wow" factor over substance and the power to wholly convey in a powerful way their music. And just like them, the (literally) millions of musicians here fall into the same trappings. They don't understand that playing perfectly and a million miles an hour doesn't really mean anything except that you can play really fast.

Italian conservatories are the same. 10 years of playing scales really fast and at the end of it all that's all you know how to do. Sure you can play the XXIV Caprice perfectly, but that's all you can play....and completely bereft of any feeling or style. Flat.

And Italian orchestras? Snoooooooooooooooore.

For the record, my two favorite metal bands right now are from Italy:

Ufomammut and
Lento.

Which is interesting because, with the exception of PFM and Goblin, 'contemporary' Italian music generally sucks.

PFM is quite good i did a competition a little while ago to recreate the chorus Moog sound on Impressioni di Settembre.

i think i won i dunno i didn't really follow it. awesome chorus though.

For the record, my two favorite metal bands right now are from Italy:

Ufomammut and
Lento.

Which is interesting because, with the exception of PFM and Goblin, 'contemporary' Italian music generally sucks.

Whoa you know PFM? I'm impressed. Goblin of course is a fuckin' classic.

And contemporary Italian music is horrible, as you said. However, most people don't like contemporary Italian music here, which is nice.

And like you, my favorite metal band in the world is from Italy. Quite ironic.

Carmelo has the best screams in all of metal.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0zDiAFkoUM&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. It's getting a bit annoying to manage though. It's at the point that I pull up my pants and I'm starting to have to pull my hair out of my pants. I keep saying "once it gets to ____ length I'm going to stop it there" but every time it gets to whatever point I said I decide to let it keep going.