post your sexy pics here

Actually Anvil, thats a VERY nice picture! ! seriously, you look very good in that suit :D
and I still need to hear the prom story! ;)

Fred: - holy ! where did you take that one???

NoLordy: that scratch on your face makes you look more rough and tough :tickled: but really: cool pics!

Tee: lovely kitty cat! :)

I figure I'll just go ahead and post my prom picture as well.

max_prom.jpg

You're probably right! The only downside to wearing a kilt to prom is that every single person within your given radius will stop you and ask you about it or say some totally ridiculous comment like, "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE WEARING A KILT."

how sexy marksveld. My prom fuckin ruled. I danced with an extremely hot chick all night... 2 extremely hot chicks that is. Both of whom had dates, but ditched their dates to dance with me. so I was extremely happy. my date cancelled on me, as most of you already know from IRC. but she can go fuck herself. *note to self, piss in her cornflakes*.

Marksveld said:
You're probably right! The only downside to wearing a kilt to prom is that every single person within your given radius will stop you and ask you about it or say some totally ridiculous comment like, "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE WEARING A KILT."
see, i probably wouldve just started yelling at you in my drunken scottish accent.

neal said:
see, i probably wouldve just started yelling at you in my drunken scottish accent.

Ohhhhh there was plenty of that, trust me. I freaked all of these stupid sluts out when I placed my genitals very close to them (I'm 6'2'') and started going Sean Connery style on them...