post your sexy pics here

BlackwaterNymph said:
samari20vo.jpg

Who IS the baby daddy? I'm not too sure, what with all the sex I've had lately. But odds are it's one of the Neverboarders*

*Great big lie, I'm not getting laid. Stupid co worker and all her sex and cute baby.

And oh yes, can't see through the stupid kid but I'm wearing my awesome Orphaned Land long sleeve. \m/

Awwwwwww...The baby daddy ain't me, but I think Maury can find yo mamma baby daddy. I love it when the girl is such a whore that the five guys Maury tests aren't the fathers. Meanwhile, the audience is fucking with the guys the whole time before the results. OR when the guy talks about how it ain't his, yet the little bastard looks exactly like him.

Personally, I would've dropped the thing.

Wolftribe said:
you know my orphaned land shirt is possibly the most comfortable shirt i own... it doesnt feel like its the same material as my other band shirts

Yes! Soooo soft. It doesn't have those rough stretchy cuffs on the sleeves either. It's very thin and soft, definitely one of my favorite band shirts. My El Norra Alila shirt isn't like that, thumbs up on the Mabool fluffy goodness.

sknight said:
Awwwwwww...The baby daddy ain't me, but I think Maury can find yo mamma baby daddy. I love it when the girl is such a whore that the five guys Maury tests aren't the fathers. Meanwhile, the audience is fucking with the guys the whole time before the results. OR when the guy talks about how it ain't his, yet the little bastard looks exactly like him.

Personally, I would've dropped the thing.

I love Maury. There was one fat chick named Cinnamon who tested like 30 guys and none of them were the father.

Although my favorites are the ones with the obese babies. Bobby!