post your sexy pics here

lizard said:
thanks. allow me to reciprocate with a pic of Linus Pauling.
pauling_helix.jpg

wow how inspiring.

Dead_Lioness said:
Urahomo- I give you one good point for actually posting your picture..
some assclowns forever hide behind their nick names...

Not everyone wants to show their photo, and no matter how much shit they may talk, they still don't have to show their photo to prove anything. To anyone.

Its up to the person if they want to show their photo. Personal choice. Some want to show pictures of themselves doing their regular thing, others see pics of some board members in an exodus thong. Who's to say what's right? The individual.

BlackwaterNymph said:
Eh, I've had a tiny silver streak right there since I was a baby, it's just getting bigger. Maybe I'm a mutant.

Gray is okay, compared to simply losing it. I have the biggest silver patches right above my ears. I'm very gray otherwise too....the thing about gray hair is if we hate, others love it. I hate mine, and am told it looks COOL (huh?) I'm dark strawberry blonde, so it mixes in pretty good.

Gray is always COOL on someone else, and I thought your patch looks great! :lol:

Satans_Mom said:
Not everyone wants to show their photo, and no matter how much shit they may talk, they still don't have to show their photo to prove anything. To anyone.

Its up to the person if they want to show their photo. Personal choice. Some want to show pictures of themselves doing their regular thing, others see pics of some board members in an exodus thong. Who's to say what's right? The individual.

I agree actually ...... not everyone has to post their pictures, I never said that.

but I meant that I give him a good point for give evryone shit about their picture and actually show himself too...
now how many people you know who would do that....?

Dead_Lioness said:
I agree actually ...... not everyone has to post their pictures, I never said that.

but I meant that I give him a good point for give evryone shit about their picture and actually show himself too...
now how many people you know who would do that....?
What the fuck is everyone arguing about?

Think good thoughts:
summer053.jpg

park054.jpg

Dead_Lioness said:
I think almost all the hairdos in the planet would look good on Tee...
seriously, she has one of those faces that everything would match to!
cool picture girl :)

great, let's imagine my shaved head!!! :tickled:
(thx but you're a bit too kind :D )
glad you like the pic, many warm beers seem to make miracles (look at my friend too LOL)