post your sexy pics here

a work in progress, thanks to naked juice protein smoothies... >_>

l_9aefdcdcf0b932baf7b6676c43968670.jpg

She's going to be able to kick my ass. Almost. Maybe. *Lifts trees to counter, no one must be able to defeat him*

We won't get into actual what ifs, that makes it sound like I have a contingency plan which would make said people mad... which I might. Call me Batman and it an insurance policy. :p But I do have martial training, I just need to do more strength training so I don't become a sloth, fight or not.

I completely wrecked my ankle playing softball today. Got my foot caught on the base trying to slide. I think I'm might go to the ER. I cna't put any weight on it all :(

swollenankle01.jpg

btw, MaryJ you look strikingly similar to a much younger version of my mom! And that's a good thing of course because I mean... she produced me afterall ;)

I completely wrecked my ankle playing softball today. Got my foot caught on the base trying to slide. I think I'm might go to the ER. I cna't put any weight on it all :(

swollenankle01.jpg

There's a trick to treating that. Drink beer, make sure it's cold, then place it onto your wrecked ankle.