post your sexy pics here

Kevin, it will heal faster if you use cold and hot water dips. If you dip it in cold water for two minutes then hot for the same amount of time, ending after about 4 cycles in cold water, it will heal a bit faster.

I sprain mine all the time, and my physio recommend that.

at my favourite cafe with my favourite weißbier PAULANER :D

i know i know its a small glas but i had to drive...

73058598_5_eMo3.jpeg

The word "read" can be used in both the past and present tense. :p

Still, they made Iron Man far too strong. And this Sentry fuck, who the hell is he? I must concede though, that one issue has done about as much as DC's current Countdown has, and a bit more than Amazons Attack.

I don't like Stark BECAUSE he pulls things out of his ass to win every time. At least its funny with Batman and not OMG HAX. I doubt his hulkbuster armor can hold very long against the Hulk though, I think it was designed to last a WHILE, not WITHSTAND HIM INDEFINITELY. So at least the field is level there.

All things considered, I can't recall Batman relying on his gadgets more than his wit. I think writers keep that in mind and have since the 70's.

(and yeah, shark repellent IS wit)

The thing that rallied me was that half the book was IM and Hulk bashing each other's brains out, while a force like Black Bolt happens off panel. Granted, that I WANNA HEAR YOU SCREAM was fucking legendary and his unconscious body was super dramatic, I still felt shortchanged that such power can be rivaled by human technology. Especially with things like the Shi'iar empire out there.