post your sexy pics here

HAPPY!!!??!!

429889042_cc792f0beb_o.jpg

Yay, you listened. :) Hallo thar. ;)

so today my band played our first ever show which was pretty awesome. it was an all day thrash party and we went on at around 12:30 in the afternoon so there were only 20 people or so but it was still pretty bitchin sweet. we ended with a cover of shotgun justice by razor so it was mega thrashin and fun. my friend took some majorly fuckin metal pictures (i'm the guy in the ratt white and black shirt)

Yeah, I'm sorry I missed your band. Joe (bassist from Fog of War) said the lead guitarist was really good, and I'm pretty sure he meant you. The party overall was badass although I got totally wasted and I think I missed Fog and Hatchet and my leg really hurts because I fell over in that weird bathroom.

Yeah, I'm sorry I missed your band. Joe (bassist from Fog of War) said the lead guitarist was really good, and I'm pretty sure he meant you. The party overall was badass although I got totally wasted and I think I missed Fog and Hatchet and my leg really hurts because I fell over in that weird bathroom.

yeah that guy was there along with dominic and the rest of oxidation and some other dudes. i ended up leaving during fog of war because i was fucking tired from being there all day and that one dude knocked over some dudes stack and it slammed on the floor and we thought he was gunna puke all over us. it was still awesome up until then.
edit: @darkspot: we're all 17 or 16, i'm 17
@lioness: i'm the dude in the white and black ratt shirt in the middle with the longest hair haha