post your sexy pics here

I'll take your word for it. However, if your girlfriend wants to show off her fire-crotch when she turns 18, we're open to you posting that.

In that case, I was. One was old and had lost weight rapidly, so he was bags of skin hanging everywhere, and the other had severe scoliosis and was a midget. It was NOT IN ANY WAY funny until a week or so after. You should see things like this, NOTHING naked scares you anymore.
wow. the other night, we were all chilling having pizza and one of the girls, a nursing major who does shadowing at the hospital next to us, was talking about the various retard penises and masturbatory activities she'd seen. and i thought that was one of the most repulsive things i'd heard until i read that. thanks, david.

Fuck I gotta go to bed. Here's a post-Tool show jump shot for the road. They played way too much stuff off 10,000 Days, but I think it's because Maynard is sick.

120407kevjumptool01.jpg

Good night!

so i bought this cheap dean vendetta. for some reason i was expecting it to be set up better out of the box than the squier i just got for my brother. all in all it's ok. it looks pretty nice, and it's light. the action is far too low, which can be fixed here, but the nut seriously needs to be filed down which would require a trip to the shop. the pickups sit loosely, but they sound pretty good.

when i ordered this i figured i'll either like it and keep it for myself, or if it's too crappy i'll give it to my brother so he can have a guitar better suited for metal than the squier.

yeah, it's going to my brother :p

DSC05649.jpg