Post your ugly face

I am going to get it compressed.....I dont want it to be wasting any backspace...also the shading on the girl is not right......I am also going to get the lightpost put farther in the distance.....rough draft for sure....but you guys get the idea...

Deliverance6 said:
ok.....the guy has just photoshopped it together for now......which is fine....for now....this will someday be tattooed on my back.....

image.jpg

to me it kind of represents the fact that we all are going to die..old and jaded...or young and full of hope......the train is behind us all....we have decisions to make.....

its going to be strange as a tattoo....but we have incredible inkers in my town.....

You GOTTA post a photo of that once it's done. :D

On another note, browsed through your Katatonia collection. What does Daniel's sweatshirt says? Somethingsomething Mexico City...

jptk said:
:yuk:
what the hell have you been eating? bottles of beer!!

Mmm... Glass...

Kains D said:
You GOTTA post a photo of that once it's done. :D

For sure......Im gonna have to save some money though......and Im quite fukked with money right now.......my girlfriend just wrecked her car......and so I bought another car for her and without even putting 100 miles on it....the fukkin frame busted......so I am pitiful right now...

Deliverance6 said:
For sure......Im gonna have to save some money though......and Im quite fukked with money right now.......my girlfriend just wrecked her car......and so I bought another car for her and without even putting 100 miles on it....the fukkin frame busted......so I am pitiful right now...

:yow:

Christ dude!!!

Deliverance6 said:

hey, but your are really generous! I whish I had a boyfriend who buys me a new car if mine gets wrecked....

Deliverance6 said:

cars sukk! i had a saab, but now i just travel by bus...nightliner that is. :tickled:

Hey what the....all these crazy looking bastards and then Dan goes all cutsey on us.
Lin is the best name of the three suggested.....short and sweet.

Deliverance you are one DEDICATED guy..... thats a sweet pic, but I'd rather have that as a poster on my wall than on my back :D