Post your ugly face

IM001861.jpg

Hahahaha.

anyone else got any good artwork?.......

nt.jpg

lkaj.jpg

of course the cross is upside down normally....

lakerj.jpg

this is kind of shit work....but I also didnt really pay for any of it.......lolz....these pics are big...kind of shows all the fuckups in em....

I am having an artist work me up a Katatonia Backpiece...its gonna be alot of ink....but its gonna be the shit...it will incorporate TD artwork and VE artwork....I will post it when I get the final draft.....but noone can get it tattooed on them but me......... ;)

@MECOSARIO: oh ... there are still some other beautiful girls around here (;
[and some of you guys are kinda cute, too :Smug: ]

@Deliverance6: whow... if you have it... please show us... that really sounds ... fuckin' awesome & freaky ;D

So now... who's gonna organize that Member-Photo-Page? And how do you want to categorize it? Per member or alphabet? Or just mixed together by the date of posting?

ok.....the guy has just photoshopped it together for now......which is fine....for now....this will someday be tattooed on my back.....

image.jpg

to me it kind of represents the fact that we all are going to die..old and jaded...or young and full of hope......the train is behind us all....we have decisions to make.....

its going to be strange as a tattoo....but we have incredible inkers in my town.....