Posters and Name tags...

Sadly, Jasmine did not accompany me home from DisneyWorld. :(

It's okay, my wife thought this shot was a riot and was laughing so hard as she was taking the picture that I was amazed she kept the camera steady....

but I really don't think she would have approved of actually taking the princess home with us. :)

Fortunately, the entire mission of the picture was accomplished...my 8 year old daughter thought this pic was one of the most comical moments of our trip.

Anyway, as far as dancing on stage, we should probably leave that idea alone as we remember how well that went over a couple of years ago when the Threshold dude recruited a "dancer" to accompany him on stage :loco:

Are you bringing Jasmine with you to the festival this year? Maybe she can bellydance onstage for us?

Here's me and the missus:

KathyJamesjpg.jpg

Sadly, Jasmine did not accompany me home from DisneyWorld. :(

It's okay, my wife thought this shot was a riot and was laughing so hard as she was taking the picture that I was amazed she kept the camera steady....

but I really don't think she would have approved of actually taking the princess home with us. :)

Fortunately, the entire mission of the picture was accomplished...my 8 year old daughter thought this pic was one of the most comical moments of our trip.

Anyway, as far as dancing on stage, we should probably leave that idea alone as we remember how well that went over a couple of years ago when the Threshold dude recruited a "dancer" to accompany him on stage :loco:
Oh yeah, I remember that.:lol:

Hadn't thought about a deadline, but really should set one. Let's make it August 31 so I have time to get it done and printed.

*bump*

The deadline for poster photos is fast approaching, and as a newbie, I sure would like to see as many folks' pix/names as possible! :)

~ Jen